Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Born with Two Faces in India
The locals actually believe she is a goddess and they worship the 1-month old baby girl...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/04...index.html
blackcat_student Wrote:The locals actually believe she is a goddess and they worship the 1-month old baby girl...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/04...index.html

That's extremely abnormal. My question is will she be able to see two different ways with four eyes, would she be able to eat with both mouthes, etc.? It might be explained in the video, but the picture was freaky enough, so I didn't watch it (actually wasn't that freaky, she seemed cute in a weird way, but I was still scared).
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Very weird. But those things happen. You really have to wonder what kind of life this baby will have to adapt to though.
That is crazy! Never seen anything like that!
BFritz Wrote:That's extremely abnormal. My question is will she be able to see two different ways with four eyes, would she be able to eat with both mouthes, etc.? It might be explained in the video, but the picture was freaky enough, so I didn't watch it (actually wasn't that freaky, she seemed cute in a weird way, but I was still scared).

Maybe its two diffrent babys but with one body?
Wow.
You see what happens when a woman and a Muslim run for president of the United States. It messes everything in the entire world up.
^ Irrevalent, and he is not a muslim.. but anyways

Has anyone else ever noticed how these children that are born with very very rare body deformities are born in India? It seems like i remember reading about a girl that was born with 8 limbs and they called her a goddess as well. It just seems like they are all Indian.
Kinda Sick
-STAT- Wrote:That is crazy! Never seen anything like that!

That is why it is national news my friend, but wouldn't it be sweet if you met an older lady like that.