Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive and Deffensive Line
I want to know the ratings of offensive and deffensive lines this season of teams trough out the mountains.

:twisted:
i believe that east ridge is going to have a pretty good offensive line this season. As of right now we have 3 deffinant positions: Left Guard Justin Younce, Center Steve Thacker , Right Guard Kevin Coleman. The tackles havent been decided yet. If Jesse Cochran would come to practice he would probably have a starting position at right tackle.

Deffensively i dont think we have anything yet.
6-CHEEKO-6 Wrote:i believe that east ridge is going to have a pretty good offensive line this season. As of right now we have 3 deffinant positions: Left Guard Justin Younce, Center Steve Thacker , Right Guard Kevin Coleman. The tackles havent been decided yet. If Jesse Cochran would come to practice he would probably have a starting position at right tackle.

Deffensively i dont think we have anything yet.

Dont worry about me, ive been lifting weights in the time i have not been at ERHS. the rumours of me going to Pikeville and opening a restauraunt are not true. I have spoke to Coach Ratliff and Osbourne, and they understand my situation. But i have been lifting weights, and you can expect to see me the 1st day of practice.
I think Lynn Camp will have a very good line, If I remember right WYMT named the best oline in Class A last season. All starters and all backups return in 2005, including two-time allstate player Anthony Walters.
casey rowe.........525 squat 330 bench 245 Powerclean......no doubt he's up there with the top in KY
liveMAROON Wrote:casey rowe.........525 squat 330 bench 245 Powerclean......no doubt he's up there with the top in KY

What number is he?
casey is 72... is jeremy williams anygood from er