Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 3 - Knott Central 2 (JV)
KCC and Paintsville played a all around great 2-3 game. Paintsville started there varsity, besides three seniors. Knott co. started there varsity also, switching JV players in and out through the game. Number 16 had a great day on the hill for Knott co. Bats were being swung, and defense for both teams looked good. I think KCC has finnally broke the egg and are straightening up there game. GL to both teams the rest of the season.
Spartan4Life Wrote:KCC and Paintsville played a all around great 2-3 game. Paintsville started there varsity, besides three seniors. Knott co. started there varsity also, switching JV players in and out through the game. Number 16 had a great day on the hill for Knott co. Bats were being swung, and defense for both teams looked good. I think KCC has finnally broke the egg and are straightening up there game. GL to both teams the rest of the season.

It is called Junior VARSITY. The Tigers started 2 7th graders, 2 8th graders, 2 Freshman, 3 10th graders and 1 11th grader. Yes they all dress Varsity. BUT, are rarely used in Varsity. The only everyday starter they used was Rice (10th grader), who didn't see the field. All he did was EH, because he needed the extra swings and mind you he is still only a 10th grader.

So please don't make it out that the Tigers started their Varsity. If you really won't to know who wasn't there I will tell ya. Vanhoose, Humphrey, Ison, Grimm (12th), Butcher, Vialpando, Cyrus, Adams, Lemaster (11th).

So before you start opening your mouth and accusing people of things you better have your facts straight.

KCC only had one hit on the evening and the 2 runs the Tigers gave up were unearned due to errors. Freshman Jackson threw an excellent game for the Tigers. Allowing 1 hit and 2 BBs. He went 5 innings throwing 83 pitches with 14 Ks.

They got one run in the bottom of the 1st when Lyons singled to left to score Brown. The Tigers then gave up 2 runs in the second off of 2 errors. The Tigers then tied it up in the bottom of the second when Sublett scored Jackson with a Sac Fly to center. It stayed tied till the last inning when the Tigers had the bases loaded with no outs and Childers laid down a beautiful suicide sqeeze bunt to score Brown to end it.

Now, those are the Facts. Big Grin
Spartan4Life Wrote:KCC and Paintsville played a all around great 2-3 game. Paintsville started there varsity, besides three seniors. Knott co. started there varsity also, switching JV players in and out through the game. Number 16 had a great day on the hill for Knott co. Bats were being swung, and defense for both teams looked good. I think KCC has finnally broke the egg and are straightening up there game. GL to both teams the rest of the season.

Dang it!!! I am mad now!!! My son didn't get to play in this game with the rest of the varsity starters!!
Yeah the tigers def. played there varsity last night. Your crazy. sorry but they played more middle schoolers then high schoolers....also how come you dont have the score of the second game....If anyone would like to know that score it was 14-1 in 3 innings
Lol I was the kid who got the 1 base hit this game.