Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tupac Shakur
BFritz Wrote:Who's a better rapper?

Remember, you have to consider content of his songs; the flow of his lyrics; the way his music moved you, and how enjoyable it was to listen to.

Well I'm certainly not taking anything away from Tupac because he is a great rapper, but I personally think the best rapper of all time is Eminem hands down!! You then have many other good ones out there, including Tupac. Lil Wayne, 50, can rap as good as Tupac though.

BTW BFritz, God loves the Steelers!! lol
EKY Sportster Wrote:Well I'm certainly not taking anything away from Tupac because he is a great rapper, but I personally think the best rapper of all time is Eminem hands down!! You then have many other good ones out there, including Tupac. Lil Wayne, 50, can rap as good as Tupac though.

Lil Wayne maybe but 50 no as I said before Tupac is the best
EKY Sportster Wrote:Well I'm certainly not taking anything away from Tupac because he is a great rapper, but I personally think the best rapper of all time is Eminem hands down!! You then have many other good ones out there, including Tupac. Lil Wayne, 50, can rap as good as Tupac though.

Eminem says things just to rhyme, but they really have no meaning (besides when he raps about his daughter).

I.E. in some songs he says how much he hates Kim and wants to kill her, then in other songs he says how he'll fight for her (don't say that he might hate her but would defend her because she's his baby mama, that doesn't work).

I love Eminem and think he's gotten a lot better, but he can't be in the discussion of best rapper ever.

And God loves everything in existance, except for the Steelers:howdy:

Smile
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life