Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst crash ever?
[YOUTUBE="Michael McDowell"]N4oSZIm3YAw[/YOUTUBE]
That is one BLESSED fella. Im sure he's thanking his lucky stars right now. Someone was riding in that car with him, thats for sure!
I have seen a couple worse than that but man what a scary ride.

There was one a couple of years ago in Bristol that hit the wall during qualifying where they had left a pedestrian gate out. Split the car in half.

[youtube="Mike Harmon Crash"]FMJJZBBgje8[/youtube]

I have seen several Daytona wrecks that ended in barrel rolls through the infield.

Then there was one of the Bodines in a truck race in Daytona.
[youtube="Goeff Bodine truck crash in Daytone"]dlhyyFJqS1o&feature=related[/youtube]
Me and my family was at Daytona when Petty rolled the fence. I will try to get video of that. The Michael Waltrip and Elliot Sadler crashes at Daytona/Dega were also to be mentioned as some of the worst crashes ever.
My wife's first cousin Tim Russell was 6th at Daytona in an Arca race a couple of years ago with 4 laps to go before he smacked the wall at 185. You can type in Tim Russell on youtube to see it. I would post it but I don't know how to post videos on here.
http://www.youtube.com/v/Sc9f1D_AK1U&hl=en"
Is this the one you were talking about?

[youtube="Tim Russell"]Q3VDwAta6-Q[/youtube]
Mikey Waltrips wreck at Bristol was pretty bad. Mighta been 98', can't remember for sure.
I meant 88'
Midee1 Wrote:Is this the one you were talking about?

[youtube="Tim Russell"]Q3VDwAta6-Q[/youtube]
That's the one Midee1...Thanks for posting it! It scared us to death when it happened because he hit head on!