Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry-East Ridge?
Anyone got anything on this game from tonite? Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Khsaa shows the score 10-8 East Ridge. Someone said both teams pitched the JV pitchers tonight, because Belfry plays Phelps 3-3 and East Ridge plays Johnson Central 3-4.
4uknuts Wrote:Khsaa shows the score 10-8 East Ridge. Someone said both teams pitched the JV pitchers tonight, because Belfry plays Phelps 3-3 and East Ridge plays Johnson Central 3-4.

Yes, Brittany Swindall pitched and she did a great job on the mound. Also, ER played without their starting catcher too, due to a knee injury that was done at Jenkins. Congrats Warriors!
i hate to hear that their catcher is hurt. is she going to be ok?
she is going to the doctor tomorrow.
she does a great job hindcatching and i know she loves it. we will pray that she is ok.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:she does a great job hindcatching and i know she loves it. we will pray that she is ok.

Yeah she is very dedicated. We hope she will be back playing soon!
any news on becca??
I hate to see any player get injured. Hope the best for her and all those that have suffered the same.
softball Wrote:any news on becca??

Nope, haven't heard. I should hear tomorow though and I will post when I find out.
East Ridge's catcher is going to be OK. Sorry if you got your hopes up!!! :Geek:
ERblue4ever Wrote:East Ridge's catcher is going to be OK. Sorry if you got your hopes up!!! :Geek:
I was afraid someone would take me asking the wrong way. I don't care about her catching or not. I just care if she is going to be ok. I think she is a sweet girl. I know she loves softball.
She goes for an MRI tomorrow and should have her results before game time at Pikeville tomorrow, so hopefully it turns out good!
Becca tore her acl, and she is going to get a second opinion in lexington on what she should do sometime soon.