Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man kills his children to make his wife suffer
This is so sad! She tried to do something about it but according to the report, the judge refused the protective order!!

http://my.att.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1...blsadstrgt

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
What a Pshyco!
Sad I hope he gets what he deserves. This could have been prevented.
I agree 100%! IMO this is where the courts should have looked at EVERYTHING when making this decision. These poor babies are gone now and that could have been prevented!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I'd kill that judge or do other things that are unimaginable to all of you because they're so cruel, and they're not even doing physical things to him.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Pathetic.
This is America. All he has to do is plead insanity and he'll be eating at McDonalds in no time. Like that ********** that drowned her five children in a bathtub in TEXAS, and never served a day. I seriously need to run this country for a week. Seriously. Yes he deserves to die a slow painful torturous death and be assraped in **** by the devil, but people, this is AMERICA. The judge who basically handed the man his weapons wont lose sleep over it. He'll be way too busy counting his fat salary. Our government is pathetic and weak. Criminals know the system and how to get out of any trouble theyll encounter. And until something very drastic is done, keep expecting **** like this in the papers. I say tie his hands and feed him to hungry pigs.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This is America. All he has to do is plead insanity and he'll be eating at McDonalds in no time. Like that ********** that drowned her five children in a bathtub in TEXAS, and never served a day. I seriously need to run this country for a week. Seriously. Yes he deserves to die a slow painful torturous death and be assraped in **** by the devil, but people, this is AMERICA. The judge who basically handed the man his weapons wont lose sleep over it. He'll be way too busy counting his fat salary. Our government is pathetic and weak. Criminals know the system and how to get out of any trouble theyll encounter. And until something very drastic is done, keep expecting **** like this in the papers. I say tie his hands and feed him to hungry pigs.
TongueirateSho Cool TH32 I have grown fond of your furious rants over the years. You seem to be in top form this time as well!:Clap:
great post TideHoss
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This is America. All he has to do is plead insanity and he'll be eating at McDonalds in no time. Like that ********** that drowned her five children in a bathtub in TEXAS, and never served a day. I seriously need to run this country for a week. Seriously. Yes he deserves to die a slow painful torturous death and be assraped in **** by the devil, but people, this is AMERICA. The judge who basically handed the man his weapons wont lose sleep over it. He'll be way too busy counting his fat salary. Our government is pathetic and weak. Criminals know the system and how to get out of any trouble theyll encounter. And until something very drastic is done, keep expecting **** like this in the papers. I say tie his hands and feed him to hungry pigs.

Well said!:Clap: :notworthy
I'll vote for you.........