PS3 Pics
Here are some pics of teh new PS3.
And Another
And Another
Looks sharp........I'd like to have one
Are these concept pics?
here's one more
and one more
Im pretty sure these are the pics of the actual system, not concept pics. Ive heard that the release titles will be Metal Gear Solid 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4.
I havent heard anything about GTA 4 yet
http://www.cheatcc.com/ps3/ps3menu.html

you can go there and read alot on the new system. Tech Specs, and release titles mainly. still very interesting.
Wonder how much this will cost
those are actual pics... the system is very powerful. G4TV was talking about how much better the PS3 E3 showing was then XBOX 360s showing. G4TV said the graphcs was superior on the PS3. PS3 though is running 7 processors compared to 3 processors on the 360..

Both look great to me. I think Microsoft will get a great head start on Sony this time around in the console wars. Just because they are releasing it 6 months earlier than Sony is. People are ready for a next gen console.. Our ps2s and xboxes are really showing their age.. The latest PC games make them look sick. Thats why I feel Microsoft will do so well this time around. People gonna eat those 360s up this winter before xmas.. Bad for Sony.

Madden 2006 on xbox next.. with live package.. Im reserving a 360 for sure..If im happy.. Ill skip on the Sony release..

This might be the trend for alot gamers. If Microsoft can meet the demand before Sony release. Getting several million units in the homes.. Watch for a big console market shift next year..
the website i got those pics from speculated taht it should cost 399$ american. im already saving for one right now.
I will prob get one.. they should be awesome
I'm definately getting one, and I just hope to GOD that those controllers change, or i'll be using my old ones. My left hand is disfunctional enough already, that looks painful.

GTA4 is a CONFIRMED title, launch or not.
I can't wait till they come out!
Ballababy if you buy one I will just play yours
Reizvoll Wrote:I'm definately getting one, and I just hope to GOD that those controllers change, or i'll be using my old ones. My left hand is disfunctional enough already, that looks painful.

GTA4 is a CONFIRMED title, launch or not.

yeah, those controllers are painful looking.
Guess I had better save me some green. If I save put back about 20 dollars of my check every month then I should have enough money come the time of release.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Ballababy if you buy one I will just play yours

We can share...lol
Yea.. I'm sure one of us will get one
Looks impressive except those controls. Those are oddly shaped and I dont really like them.