Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Advances over Tennessee 79-60 to the Elite 8!!
After watching this game tonight I will have to say that Louisville has a real chance to win out in the NCAA tournament. They beat a very good Tennesse team by almost 20 points, who was ranked #1 late in the regular season. Whatever die hard Louisville fan that has picked them in their bracket is sure looking smart tonight. Congrats Cardinals!!! Bring it Home to Kentucky!!!!!
UofL is done NCU will take them to school.The big guy in the middle will last maybe 10 mins and that will be the game.
basketballwizz Wrote:UofL is done NCU will take them to school.The big guy in the middle will last maybe 10 mins and that will be the game.

I think they play UNC, not NCU? haha i'm kiddin I know what you meant. I think you may be surprised. Louisville is playing as good as anybody right now, and they sure have the best coach in basketball with them, so I'll take them over UNC anyday.
i say your right about the coach but have you seen what UNC has been doing?I dont think i would put any money on the cards in this one.
basketballwizz Wrote:i say your right about the coach but have you seen what UNC has been doing?I dont think i would put any money on the cards in this one.

I never said I would lay any money on it, I just think the way the have been playing is better than UNC. Louisville beat a much better TN team than UNC beat in Washington St, and beat the by 19 points.
Wow...I kinda knew U of L was gonna win, but not by this much.
Louisville has a really good chance at winning it all. They are playing great at the right time.
Loserville just got lucky Tenn couldnt hit a shot.
When is this game?
vundy33 Wrote:When is this game?
Smile Last night