Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Table Tennis
OK, you can call it Ping Pong I won't freak out. I love to play and I'm OK. I can play with most people who play for fun. I have played with a club group here in Louisville and I'm lucky to score a couple of points.

I play with my 10 years old and he is not bad, but we end up in a fight usually. As I age I hate to bend over to pick up the ball so I play very carefully to knock it back.
I really enjoy playing and would be playing if I hadn't broke our table at school. One of our county high schools principal even called me out for a match, I think he must have been joking.Cool
We had a table in our garage in Richmond.... I loved playing.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dominate Ping Pong! Enough said!
I suck *** but I like playing, lol.
I'm terrible at ping pong.
It is fun to play even if you're terrible, kind of like golfSmile
Im the best
I am the absolute GREATEST at ping pong. I can dominate ANYONE!! Nah not really. I like to say that I am the best at everything even though I suck at some things. But most of the time I am the best!
No, Im the best ever lol
I love to play
The tables just cost to much thought. $15o dollars for a peice of plywood.
Someone gave us a table, its very cheep. It has man made lines that run from the nets down to a player right in the middle on both sides. I called several wood places and tried to get something to fit over the boards and they don't make 5' by 9'.
RavenBoy Wrote:No, Im the best ever lol

In your dreams!!
:redboxer: :flame:
bluegrassballa Wrote:In your dreams!!
:redboxer: :flame:
Well I guess we will just go to Wal-Mart and set a table up in the store and find out. TongueirateSho
Which Walmart. I want to play the winner.
RavenBoy Wrote:Well I guess we will just go to Wal-Mart and set a table up in the store and find out. TongueirateSho

Lets go for it!:redboxer: :redboxer:
BamaBoy Wrote:Which Walmart. I want to play the winner.

Your pick, lol.
I'm decent. Probably Top 10 on the site! Smile
Remember guys, I spent one year at Alice Lloyd... Smile