Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky East/West All Star Game
Was held Saturday the 22nd at Transylvania University.

West:

Region 1, Travis Spiceland and Tony Hockett.
Region 2, Josh Terry, Darnell Moore, Tyshawn Edmonson
Region 3, Tyler Brown, Aaron Morris
Region 4, Rayco Bryant, Jay Starks
Region 5, Kalen Kimberland Maurice Gosa
Region 6, Adam Delph, Ja'Quan Ransom
Region 7, Nick Gagle, Dexter Heyman
Region 8, Coty Minnis, Mike Rowan

East Team:

Region 9, Corey Sorrell, Arrez Henderson
Region 10, Darius Miller, Jordan Stephens
Region 11, Shelvin Mack, Nathan Novosel
Region 12, Ryan Young, Tyler bourne
Region 13, Nick Brumback, Desmond Johnson
Region 14, Zach Hurt, Clark Stepp
Region 15, Landon Slone, Tim Honaker
Region 16, Matt Thomas, Blandon Clemons

The East team lead at the half, 48-40 only to fall behind in the second half to lose the game 97-90. Darius Miller didnt play because he had another game he had to play in that evening. Landon Slone and Clark Stepp was on the roster but did not play either.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Landon Slone and Clark Stepp was on the roster but did not play either.
I dont know why they wouldnt play this game, there is alot of coaches that it. It wouldnt hurt anything but whatever. Hard to believe the west would win that game, West always wins.
Why not get confirmation from these kids before they are put on the roster. If they are not going to play give it to some other kid who would.
I can understand Darius not playing. He had another game to go to that night and might have needed rest and didnt want to take a chance on a injury. But I dont know why Landon and Clark didnt play. I am sure they had to give conformation or something.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
who started the east game? are there any stats on this game?
Anyone who has already signed or playing in the State Championship game shouldnt play, everyone else should.
RavenBoy Wrote:Anyone who has already signed or playing in the State Championship game shouldnt play, everyone else should.

Shouldnt play? or Couldnt play? What were the rules on that. Slone should of if he could of, he was in town.
I was told that if a player was going to play D-1 ball, they could only compete in two all star games after their last high school game. If they are going to a NAIA school, they can play in as many as they wish.
Well I know last year that kid from South Laurel that signed with Notre Dame didnt play in it.
RavenBoy Wrote:Well I know last year that kid from South Laurel that signed with Notre Dame didnt play in it.

Ty Proffitt, great player to watch. Sounds like it was a good game to watch.
-STAT- Wrote:Ty Proffitt, great player to watch. Sounds like it was a good game to watch.
Not really because the West team killed the east team.