Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder Over Louisville
April 12, 2008

Rated as one of the top 100 events in North America, the Derby Festival’s Opening Ceremonies is truly a sight to behold. And each year, more than 500,000 eager thrill-seekers do just that.

This Event is awesome, even though the Fireworks only last for 30 mins, It is the best Firework show you will ever see.

Anyone plan on coming to Thunder?

http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org
The problem with Thunder is that it's during Hillbilly Days isn't it?

That's why I've never gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:The problem with Thunder is that it's during Hillbilly Days isn't it?

That's why I've never gone.
HBD!!!!!! I think HBD may be after that this year. But you can't miss billy days..
Panther Thunder Wrote:HBD!!!!!! I think HBD may be after that this year. But you can't miss billy days..
Thats what I thought too, Plus HBD is 3 days and Thunder you can only see it for 1 night. I believe it the 2nd biggest firework display in the world. Its crazy, the ground shakes because there so many fireworks, you just dont know until you go threw it.
You all really should come up here to it. Its really neat, and plus alot of people are party at 4th Street that night.
I guess Ill be the only one there. lol
I've been a few times... not sure if we'll make it this year or not.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I've been a few times... not sure if we'll make it this year or not.
Last year when I moved up here was the 1st for me and I loved it, How did you like it?
Coming up soon, also the KY Derby.
It was awesome last night. I got to view the fireworks by standing on the I-65 bridge.