Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota 59 - Indiana 58 (Big 10 Tournament)
Final. Full length pass followed by a 17 footer at the buzzer for the win.:Clap::flame:TongueirateSho
Same guy who did this to win the State Championship in High School.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MJoxGpEswOI
This was 1 game I wanted Tubby to win. IU goes down haha
Good win for Tubby. Great win for Minnesota.
I would like to see Minnesota win the Big Ten.... Congrats Minn.
Good win for Tubby and a great shot by this kid. Congrats Minnesota
Tubby's still the man it looks like. What he did with this team is amazing. They had alot less talent and he had a very successful year
OMG Wrote:Tubby's still the man it looks like. What he did with this team is amazing. They had alot less talent and he had a very successful year
Tubby IS NOT the man.
This was an awesome shot! Congrats to Tubby
RavenBoy Wrote:Tubby IS NOT the man.

Maybe not in Kentucky but he definetly is in Minnesota.
OMG Wrote:Maybe not in Kentucky but he definetly is in Minnesota.
AMEN!! Go Gophers!! He deserves to be somewhere where he is respected for the great man and coach he is!
I forgot that the top of this screen says Minnesota Sports Forum.
RavenBoy Wrote:I forgot that the top of this screen says Minnesota Sports Forum.
Look, this is a COLLEGE sports section. If you don't want to look at a thread that mention Minnesota then be my guest. But by your logic you shouldn't post other scores that don't take place in the Bluegrass.
Congrats to Tubby and Minnesota on the great win, a win UK couldnt even get with somewhat better players. Im proud of Tubby and what he has done with that team. He is and always will be a better coach than Gillispie. He may not recruit as well but he gets the most out of his players and he knows how to coach them. I will never be a fan of the coach UK has now and hope that someday he will leave or be forced out or something of that nature.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Look, this is a COLLEGE sports section. If you don't want to look at a thread that mention Minnesota then be my guest. But by your logic you shouldn't post other scores that don't take place in the Bluegrass.
LOOK NOW, Go get on Minnesota's blog, Since Tubby is so great and your in love with him.
RavenBoy Wrote:LOOK NOW, Go get on Minnesota's blog, Since Tubby is so great and your in love with him.
I am on this site mostly for high school purposes, but why not join in on college discussions? But if this is all about UK then why were you doing updates for Indiana's first game and posting all the other scores? But no one has a problem with it until Tubby Smith is brought into the conversation. But believe it or not there are some Tubby fans out there and not everyone has to hate him because you do.
RavenBoy Wrote:LOOK NOW, Go get on Minnesota's blog, Since Tubby is so great and your in love with him.

I mean how old are you? It's impossible for you to have a civil conversation with anybody. Not everybody has the same thought process as you(thank god)...Deal With It!
OMG Wrote:Not everybody has the same thought process as you(thank god)...Deal With It!
Take your own advise PAL. Im never gonna agree with you so get over it. You act like you know more than anyone.
RavenBoy Wrote:Take your own advise PAL. Im never gonna agree with you so get over it. You act like you know more than anyone.

I didn't say that trying to get in an argument with you. And no i've never once acted like I was better than anyone, and I never will.
The fact is that Minn beat IU.