Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Trip To Frozen Creek
So, me and my friends get bored of Pikeville and decide to go ghost hunting. We started by going to Whitesburg and visiting a place called Woodlands but nothing happened there so we decided to go to Frozen Creek. Despite the rumors, Frozen Creek was not torn down, all of the old school buildings are still up. We finally found it and pulled up to an old gymnasium that looked like it had been through a hurricane. As soon as we pulled into the driveway we all felt cold chills and when the lights on the car turned out you could not see your hand in front of your face. We walked up to the gym and looked in, but the presence we felt there was not a good one, and NO ONE, not even my friend who is in the Army would go in that place. After that we ventured to the girls dormitory across the road. Here was just as hellatious looking but did not seem as scary, we walked through the dorm and as I walked down the hallway I did NOT want to turn my head to the right or left, because I felt like there were people watching me at each doorway. We thenwalked into an abandoned boiler room, keep in mind nothing has worked in the building since 1950, and you could feel the heat from the boiler room. We then walked into a bathing area and saw a bathtub filled with what appeared to be rust or blood stains. After this we left and decided to stop exploring because our flashlight kept going out.

We decided that we're going back next weekend though to explore the rest of the buildings, including one that has a basement that is supposed to be the worst room out of all the buildings for hauntings because of what happened there. For those of you who dont know the story. the place we went is an old abandoned school. It was a boarding school, and one night the gt reports of a tornado, so to keep the kids safe they put them in the basement of a certain building, but that night, instead of a tornado, they got a flood, and everyone drowned in the basement. People say you can see the kids fingernail scratches on the walls from where they were being drowned.

So we are going back next weekend and investigating.
I love going gohost hunting. one time me and my cousin were squirrel hunting and stumbled upon this house. literally, stumbled onto it. we truned a bend and it was right there. it was like something out of Blair Witch Project.
WOW, my friends talk about that place all the time, we were all going to go there sometime.
I got the creeps just reading about that place. :?
like erfan2006 said, we talk about that place at school all of the time and are planning to go there as soon as possible. i cant wait. take some pictures next time godfather, the ones on the internet gave me the creeps.
Where did you find pics of Frozen Creek on the internet?

We're going again this Saturday and I'm taking a camera with night vision. I will post the video on here if you guys want to see it.
I went on Halloween of 2003...nothing really happened to me. I heard noises from downstairs but no one was there...no one could even get down there. It was freaky though, I'd LOVE to go back.
You can meet us Saturday if you want.
Wheres it at GF, I may be interested in tagging along.
I think it's in Breathitt Co.
Yeah it's in Breathitt Co. Lemme know something and I may go...I'd love to go back. Is Morgan going w/ you?
go to google and type in the name of the school OR something about frozen creek and some people had went there and made a website with stories, pictures, etc.
Yeah there's a website about it somewhere. Like on Yahoo it's Haunted Kentucky or something.
4leaf, Cali, and anyone else that wants to come along. We can meet you guys in Salyersville and you can come with us. We're going Friday night and it's located in the city of Jackson, which is in Breathitt County.
A couple of my friends went there a while back and they didn't think it was very scary. One of them actually fell through the floor Smile Smile
The Godfather Wrote:http://www.geocities.com/frozenpix/

I know 3 of the people in the picture of "testimonials".
going to Frozen Creek and "picking up Egypt" on an old road outside of richmond is something that i plan to do pretty soon... 8)
BallaBaby Wrote:A couple of my friends went there a while back and they didn't think it was very scary. One of them actually fell through the floor Smile Smile

It's not scary if you go during the day, and a couple people that we went with said it wasn't scary when they had went before, but we were all scared to death this time.
It wasn't too scary when I went before, but there was like 20 people who went.
The Godfather Wrote:It's not scary if you go during the day, and a couple people that we went with said it wasn't scary when they had went before, but we were all scared to death this time.

They went during the night, I would like to go if everyone is going.
I want to go too
Yeah me too! So let a sista know! Idea
We're going this Friday the 13th!
Sorry I cant attend. I have to work Friday.
What time is everyone going??
Take plenty of pics so we can all see your adventure. We'll be waiting for them! Sad
So who is going?
Ill go too
Right now the only one's confirmed are me, my friends: Blake, James, Matt, Brody, Eugene, and J.P.

We're going this Friday the 13th. If you want to meet us in Salyersville I'll be happy to meet you somewhere.