Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What School Wins the Most Spirited Award in the 15th Region?
Has anyone got to see all the schools? Just wondering who was the most spirited??
Wow, speaking from past experience this thread has the potential to go downhill in a hurry.

Let me just tell anyone posting on this thread to choose your words carefully. If you want to support your school's pep section that's fine, but don't attack that of another school. All that does is stir up trouble, and we don't need a whole thread filled with accusations about what school's students or parents said this or that. Keep that kind of nonsense out of here, or it will be deleted.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got your back on this one More Cowbell. The last one I had to deal with I deleted about half the posts and finally just closed the thread.

As More Cowbell said. Chose your words wisely.
I think Shelby Valley has the best pep section in the 15th region. They're fans are always the best. You can really see why they give their team the energy to win. Did I mention how polite they were? It's great to have a school like that representing our region!!!! Go Shelby Valley!!!!!
I would say East Ridge's "The Tribe".
warriorpride Wrote:I would say East Ridge's "The Tribe".

YEP !! The other night they were great !! Really represented.... and supported the Warriors !! So proud !! Let's hope we see a repeat Monday night !!
:Wave:
The Bleacher Creatures of Prestonsburg
BlackcatFootball Wrote:The Bleacher Creatures of Prestonsburg
MC also had the Bleacher Creatures back in the 70's and early 80's.