Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Football Coach at Jenkins: Lincoln Bentley
He's probably not ready to be a head football coach right yet. I think he just needs a couple more years as an "OC" or "DC". From what I know of the guy he seems to be a basketball coach. I know he knows his football but I think he would rather be a basketball coach anyway. I've saw him a few times and he seems pretty good.
TarHeel_Fan15 Wrote:He's probably not ready to be a head football coach right yet. I think he just needs a couple more years as an "OC" or "DC". From what I know of the guy he seems to be a basketball coach. I know he knows his football but I think he would rather be a basketball coach anyway. I've saw him a few times and he seems pretty good.

Its great to see young people want to get involved in athletics. Kids today need young men/women who want to coach and make a difference. Good luck where you decide to go and do. Big Grin
TarHeel_Fan15 Wrote:He's probably not ready to be a head football coach right yet. I think he just needs a couple more years as an "OC" or "DC". From what I know of the guy he seems to be a basketball coach. I know he knows his football but I think he would rather be a basketball coach anyway. I've saw him a few times and he seems pretty good.

I think he is a good coach, he was an asst my freshman year. I believe he is a good coach and that he has what it would take to make a good HC. But I also think he might be a better basketball coach instead of a football coach...He seems to be more of the basketball type. If everyone can recall he was on the 03-04 ER basketball team that won region that year. But good luck to Coach Bentley, Coach Ratliff and everyone else on the Cavs. Staff. Good Luck in 08!