Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs Hazard -14th
Predictions?

Its hard to beat a team 3 times in one year, I think the 3rd time will be a charm for the Lions, Cordia by 5 !!!!!
Hazard by 5
ouch, that is a horrible draw for Cordia, I gotta go with Hazard.
Hazard
Well, the Dawgs beat PCC 3 times this season so I'm hoping they can pull out the win over a very good Cordia team.

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!
Hazard by 8...
Hazard, It would take alot for me to bet against Holland!
if cordia beats hazard, cordia will be putting up shop on the floor of rupp.
I have to go with Hazard in this one. The Bulldogs are well coached and remain focused on their ultimate goal...Rupp Arena. Let's just hope nothing derails them and they pull off the third defeat of Cordia by at least five points.

Go Bulldogs!!
Hazard by 10
srixon2 Wrote:Hazard, It would take alot for me to bet against Holland!

Ouch, bad for the Lions. I agree, I won't bet against the greatest recruiter east of Lexington so I say Hazard by 7.
Cordia by 10
Nobody is going to beat Hazard in this region. Hazard by 15.
Tough draw for the Lions. I have always told Coach H.cutt that he could not draw worth a darn. IMO if the Lions can control the tempo and play Hazard in a half court set, it will be the Lions in a close one by 3. I have no doubt that the Cordia coaching staff will have the Lions ready to give the Bulldogs a tough game. To beat Hazard in the first round would give the Lions the momentum to win the 14th regional title and play at Rupp.
I will say hazard will win, but i would love to see the lions win.
Hazard by 10
I'll take Hazard by 10+. Will be a close game first half but Hazard will pull away in the 2nd half!1 GO DAWGS
What a bad draw both ways, gotta go with the Dawgs by 7
Most def the best first round game of the tourney
Hazard takes it in a close one
i really think this is the only chance for an upset in this tourny but it would take a much better performance than what i saw saturday out of the lions i think hurt needs to come get the ball more and if he does that cordia has the best shot of knocking hazard off but i still have to go with BIG AL hazard by 5
Cordia has a chance but I just dont see Hazard losing.
Hazard
Tough draw for both teams, got to say that the winner of this game will definitely be in RUPP.

I say the senior leadership of the Lions will help them prevail.
CORDIA by 1 in OT
americangirl Wrote:I will say hazard will win, but i would love to see the lions win.

I agree.
Whoever wins this game has a good chance of winning the region but will probably have to get by a hot LCC squad in the finals.
Hazard..... definately Hazard
Cordia by 2 in a tight one.
Good Luck Big Alvin from your ole buddy in in Chitown.
One of the best first round match ups i've seen in the past couple of years. 2 of the 3 most proven teams left in the regional tourney and they're going head 2 head. Really like Cordia's starting 5, so i pick them to get off to a good start. But i see big Al with a gameplan that will wear the shallow Cordia team out. I'm going to go with Hazard by 7, simply because they are a deeper team.
GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!
BEAT CORDIA!!!!!