Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 07-08 53 District Champs!
Congratulations to Letcher County Central Cougars on winning the 53rd District Championship!

LCC 49
Cordia 47

Way to go!!!
hmm.
stroked Wrote:hmm.

????
Things are awfully quiet from this game. Does anyone have any stats or other pertinent information to pass along?
Congrats LCC
Congrats LCC..
Much deserving to this group of young men! Best of Luck in the Region Cougars and once again BIG CONGRATS@@!
Congrats LCC you played a tough game. I would also like to congratulate all the young men that made the all district team, by the way where was Clark????? He was not there to get his trophy..
By the way, was this not the fastest game EVER, lol. The refs let them play tonight. Also congrats to Cordia and best of luck to the Lions in the regional tourney! Seems like a great group of young men coached by a classy group themselves! Great sportsmanship tonight between these two teams!
Where is the regional tournament being played this year?
the regional will be at Perry County Central
Oh.. I see

Thanks
Congrats to the Cougars! And good luck to both very deserving teams in the region!
Way to go LCC both teams played extremely well tonight. I wish the best of luck to the Lions and the Cougars in the Region.
Congrat LCC
Hang in there Lions it's not over yet, you boys played good and hard, just hang in there.
WOW!!! I bet this game was a dandy. Congrats and best of luck to both teams!!
Cordia was down by 10 at the half, and by the end of the 3rd, they was down by i believe 7...Then they tied it up in the 4th at 43, thanks to Josh Mosley from Cordia with the steal, LCC scored, and had some calls go their way, and a couple of costly turnovers costed the Lions the lead, but they kept fighting till the end. Congrats Lions on the Great Effort, and Congrats LCC on the win, and good luck to both in the region.
Congrats LCC
Was this their 1st ever district championship?
RavenBoy Wrote:Was this their 1st ever district championship?

In Boys Basketball, yes.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:In Boys Basketball, yes.
Well its a good start to there program.
Have they drawn for the 14th Region yet?
Where is the Region at this year?
RavenBoy Wrote:Have they drawn for the 14th Region yet?
Where is the Region at this year?

@ Perry Central.

Estill vs Jackson City
PCC vs Breathitt
LCC vs Powell
Cordia vs Hazard
Looks like the 1st rounds wont be to hard but after that a toss up.