Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station 94 - Scott Co. 75
Dacoby Burnett had 35 points and Shelvin Mack had 32 to help the Defenders capture the 42nd District. Bryan Station leads the series this season 2-1 and every game has been won by a fairly wide margin.
Congrats Station
Congrats to Station. They probably have the top D-1 prospect in the state this year, and should be Mr. Basketball. But Mack won't make it because he didn't sign with UK. he would have made a great UK player, but Butler will reap the benifits of his talent. Another local talent lost. But UK can always have another Porter.
IDK bout top D1 Talent, Their is a reason for rankings and Scotty, Darius, and bud was in the top 50. Nothing against Shelvin but they were placed their for a reason while he wasn't.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Congrats to Station. They probably have the top D-1 prospect in the state this year, and should be Mr. Basketball. But Mack won't make it because he didn't sign with UK. he would have made a great UK player, but Butler will reap the benifits of his talent. Another local talent lost. But UK can always have another Porter.
Smile Thats his fault going to Butler, He should have played better so UK would have recruited him.
if im not mistaken burnett is only a freshman if thats true he is deff. the best freshman this state has to offer
RavenBoy Wrote:Smile Thats his fault going to Butler, He should have played better so UK would have recruited him.
UK did show interest, but he wasn't interested in them.
Congrats Station
idk y neone would want to turn down uk to go to butler...but,Congrats Station
Congrats to Bryan Station! Little surprised by the margin!
BlackcatFootball Wrote:IDK bout top D1 Talent, Their is a reason for rankings and Scotty, Darius, and bud was in the top 50. Nothing against Shelvin but they were placed their for a reason while he wasn't.

He's the best high school basketball player in KY regardless of the Mr. Basketball ranking.

The award is nice if you're on the receiving end of it, but all who know the politics of the award know that it seldom goes to the best baller in the state.

Congrats to Station and Mack.
Lion Crazy Wrote:idk y neone would want to turn down uk to go to butler...but,Congrats Station

Expectatons that can never be achieved??????

Playing for UK is becoming a curse to KY high schoolers and its because the people who should embrace Kentuckians are often the biggest critics.

And it hurts more when it comes from home.
I just dont think KY players are as good as others. I would rather had a KY boy play at UK than a guy from California but the competition in KY isnt that great. So when Brandan Stockton gets out there he just dont look that good.
Impressive, Nice win BS!
RavenBoy Wrote:I just dont think KY players are as good as others. I would rather had a KY boy play at UK than a guy from California but the competition in KY isnt that great. So when Brandan Stockton gets out there he just dont look that good.
I will agree that there are not the individual talents in Ky compared to a NY or CA but when it comes to Teams the top teams in Ky can compete with the top teams in all states.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I will agree that there are not the individual talents in Ky compared to a NY or CA but when it comes to Teams the top teams in Ky can compete with the top teams in all states.
I guess your right, Scott Co did beat Hunington.