Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th District ALL- Conf. and ALL- District teams???
Thoughts???

Here is what each team gets a piece for the conference
AC- 5
P-Burg- 3
BL- 2
SF- 2

ALL- District-

1st(p-burg/AC)- 5
2nd(p-burg/AC)- 3
BL- 2
SF- 2
AC and Pburg are actually Co-champions in the Floyd County Conference, a flip of the coin decided the seeding. Will they each place 5 players or split it and get 4 each?
gotcha2 Wrote:AC and Pburg are actually Co-champions in the Floyd County Conference, a flip of the coin decided the seeding. Will they each place 5 players or split it and get 4 each?

I was thinking the same thing to be honest...That would be appropriate...
Conference
AC- Crum, Hammonds, Prater, L Crowder, H Crowder
P-burg- Hall, Stevens, Clark
BL- Case, Keathley
SF- Akers, :confused:
Akers from SF will get on the all Conf. team and from SF Tuner and Marson will be on the all district team....
LIPS Wrote:Akers from SF will get on the all Conf. team and from SF Tuner and Marson will be on the all district team....

The Media votes on the All-Dist....The radio said Hall had 8pts. and 11rebs., so i think he could/should get something...
Conference
AC-Hammonds, Prater,L Crowder,H Crowder,Crum
PHS-Hall, Stevens,Burchett
BL-Case, Keathley
SF-Akers,Mitchell(??)

POY-Hammonds
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Conference
AC-Hammonds, Prater,L Crowder,H Crowder
PHS- Hall, Stevens, Burchett
BL-Case, Keathley
SF-Akers,Mitchell(??)

POY-Hammonds

Nice list, but you gotta have Crum from AC on there, AC gets one more player...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Nice list, but you gotta have Crum from AC on there, AC gets one more player...
Yeah I added him, that was unintential. I noticed that soon after I posted it.:Thumbs:
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Yeah I added him, that was unintential. I noticed that soon after I posted it.:Thumbs:

OK, just figured i'd help you outBig Grin
LIPS Wrote:Akers from SF will get on the all Conf. team and from SF Tuner and Marson will be on the all district team....

and by the way sf gets 2 all conf players so unless akers is getting both awards then you need another player lol and as for all district they look at other stats then points but maybe im wrong