Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill/Powell Predictions
Let's hear it!
Estill by 9
Estill by 20+. what do you think Wizz
remember this game is at Powell................
Powell by 2
Powell might pull away because of the home court advantage. But, Let's GO Neers!
cheerforblue Wrote:remember this game is at Powell................

Estill did play Powell at Powell once this year. And Estill did win. So I don't think home court advantage will matter in this one. But I do think the Pirates will win thsi time. 3rd times a charm! Pirates by 5+
Jobakka i think your right if Lee had played there game tonight it would be Lee And Estill Sat night. What Powell cant see is there was 3 teams from this Dist that played Estill Owsley girls and Lee powell boys.Ever Owsley fan and ever Estill fan was for Lee why do you think that was? And yes Estill will roll Sat night i dont thank that Banks can lower shoulder and run over Estill like he did tonight he should have been in foul trouble early in the game. Estill will be ready.
basketballwizz Wrote:Jobakka i think your right if Lee had played there game tonight it would be Lee And Estill Sat night. What Powell cant see is there was 3 teams from this Dist that played Estill Owsley girls and Lee powell boys.Ever Owsley fan and ever Estill fan was for Lee why do you think that was? And yes Estill will roll Sat night i dont thank that Banks can lower shoulder and run over Estill like he did tonight he should have been in foul trouble early in the game. Estill will be ready.

Well, Estill and Powell never really like each other. And Owsley is obviously mad at Powell for beating them every time they play. Who knows!! All that matters is that its Powell/Estill, and thats all that matters.
I will go with Estill. It will be a tough game played on Powell's home court. Estill will need to play well.
Estill by 8
Estill by 11.
If PC wins, EC will definately cry foul. If EC wins, they were supposed to anyways. Doesn't matter though boys. Just give it your all. Go Pirates!!!
JOBAKKA Wrote:Estill by 8

Just wondering, but why the change on the prediction?