Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 14th Region?
Who will win their district? Who will be runner up? Who will be the regional champs and runner ups? Thoughts and Opinions?
This is going to be one interesting week.
Can't wait to see how it ends up.
Estill Co wins the 56th Powell Co runner up imo
basketballwizz Wrote:Estill Co wins the 56th Powell Co runner up imo

More than likely, thats what it will be.
LCC winner
Cordia runner up

Charlie Banks and Devon Blair are tough for LCC, with possibly Charlie Banks being the best player in the region right now. They took Hazard to ot and Raymond Justice is probably the best coach in the region. Should be an exciting region.
It's hard to predict the region right now with no one not knowing how the draw is going to happen. We know for sure that Hazard will not play JBS so their won't be no deliberate set up for anything like that like the last 2 ALL A regional championships and last years championship. My top 3 teams for the regional tournament is Hazard, Cordia, and LCC. Perry Central will have the home court advantage and have been playing good as of the last month but I dont see them winning it. When the draw comes we'll know more what's going one because the loser of the 53rd (Cordia, LCC) could be playin the winner of the 54th (Hazard, PCC) in the first game. I believe the regional champ comes from the 53rd or 54th district. That's my prediction.
Hazard wins region and i think if letcher gets in a opposite bracket they could be runner up
cordia is a good team this year, zach hurt and josh taylor have stepped up this year. if they get some momentum they will will.
cordia is def. a favorite over LCC i believe.