Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prom Dresses
My daughter has 3 prom dresses for sale. One has never been worn, she bought it early last year then decided to buy another one. If anyone is interested, I can email pics to you. The new dress is a LaFemme size 6. It is a pink/brown leopard print and very pretty. The next dress is a Jasz Couture size 8 and the last one is a Landa dress size 14. I can't really explain what the last 2 dresses look like and do them justice. All dresses are in excellent condition. My email is [email=melissamccown@suddenlink.net]melissamccown@suddenlink.net[/email] if anyone is interested.
are any of them white?
The La Femme is white based with the pink/brown leopard print. The Jasz Couture is Fuschia, shorter in the front and the back has a train with a fuschia leopard print. The Landa dress is a multi-colored leopard print. I know they sound tacky, but they are really beautiful dresses. My daughter has always had a "unique" choice in clothing, but it always works for her. BTW-this year's dress is a long-sleeved Zebra print!
They sound fun! I have no need for prom dresses anymore Sad But I am looking for a wedding dress. The one I fell in love with is almost $2,000. So I'm looking for something cheap, haha. But I'll pass along the info if you'd like me to.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:They sound fun! I have no need for prom dresses anymore Sad But I am looking for a wedding dress. The one I fell in love with is almost $2,000. So I'm looking for something cheap, haha. But I'll pass along the info if you'd like me to.
Please do...I hate to see these dresses hanging here and not being used.