Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-103 Sheldon Clark- 50
DreamCatcher Wrote:Jaryd CRUM'S DAD teaches at SC and is a good guy and didn't mean anything by it

Now thats a classy move. Draw a paycheck form one system and send your kid to another.
Rolleyes Rolleyes
Tricky Wrote:Now thats a classy move. Draw a paycheck form one system and send your kid to another.
Rolleyes Rolleyes

I'm still trying to figure out how it is anyone's business what one man says to another team's fans after a game that didn't involve any of you at all?? No one was threatened or intimidated. Get a life! Rolleyes
EKY Sportster Wrote:Well a lot of these Tigers played as 8th graders! And no they didn't do so well! So just remember, this year's Tigers are good, but they have taken their lumps over the past 4-5 years so quit complaining.

Bundy and VanHoose are the only players on this team that played as 8th graders.
20/20 Wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how it is anyone's business what one man says to another team's fans after a game that didn't involve any of you at all?? No one was threatened or intimidated. Get a life! Rolleyes
I'm trying to figure out why you are more hung up on it than anyone! Rolleyes
Tricky Wrote:Now thats a classy move. Draw a paycheck form one system and send your kid to another.
Rolleyes Rolleyes
Smile
The Guru Wrote:I'm trying to figure out why you are more hung up on it than anyone! Rolleyes

He must have a personal interest! lol
big props to the p-ville crew they played a great game...if they play like that they are lieble to win state they are one of the best teams i've seen...i hope they go all the way they deserve it.....good luck tigers
allenator_10 Wrote:big props to the p-ville crew they played a great game...if they play like that they are lieble to win state they are one of the best teams i've seen...i hope they go all the way they deserve it.....good luck tigers

That's a bold statement, but bein a Tiger fan I hope you're right about state. And I PRAY TO GOD they keep playin like they did lastnight, especiallyon the offensive end. If they, woulda shot the ball like that against UHA in Richmond at All "A" State, they would have won that game by 20+.
It doesn't matter what team you are talking about , I don't think there is any such thing as running up the score in the post season. You make sure you just WIN AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because there is no tomorrow.
underdog Wrote:It doesn't matter what team you are talking about , I don't think there is any such thing as running up the score in the post season. You make sure you just WIN AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because there is no tomorrow.

What does it mean to "WIN AT ALL COSTS"?
underdog Wrote:It doesn't matter what team you are talking about , I don't think there is any such thing as running up the score in the post season. You make sure you just WIN AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because there is no tomorrow.
I'll agree with you there!! Just watched Kentucky blow a 21 point lead and barely miss being upset in the final seconds! There is no lead big enough in a basketball game anymore!
Isn't the Paintsville/ Sheldon Clark game over yet???
Watchful Eye Wrote:Isn't the Paintsville/ Sheldon Clark game over yet???

It was the last time I checked! Smile People just keep posting though, including you.
The Guru Wrote:I heard Jared Crum's dad last night tell a fan from SC to "wait til next year". Implying that Paintsville will be way down after this Sr. class graduates. We all know they will be down, but for a guy that sends his kid to JC from SC has a lot of gall to say anything to a fan from SC trying to consol their feelings. That was a real slap in the face IMO.
It doesn't matter who you root for, if you were at this game, you had to leave impressed.
Yes Guru, I saw you sitting very close to his father, did he make any other remarks that were not meant for your ears?
Get Real Buddy
Could we leave the bull**** on the floor after the game Friday night? Whatta you fellows think? After the game we don't balme the fans, we don't balme the refs and we don't blame the parents...whatta ya'll think? Could we actually act like adults on both sides?
20/20 Wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how it is anyone's business what one man says to another team's fans after a game that didn't involve any of you at all?? No one was threatened or intimidated. Get a life! Rolleyes

I can say whatever I want to. And I can assure you I have a life.
Bottom line is; it is not Mr. Runyon's job to keep his team from scoring.

It is the other teams job, to keep his team from scoring!
I hope ER doesn't have to play Paintsville in the region tourny...
*Coeus* Wrote:Yes Guru, I saw you sitting very close to his father, did he make any other remarks that were not meant for your ears?
Get Real Buddy

Yeah....I think he said something about the way you were dressed.......Big Grin

Look, I made a comment. I said IMO he had little room to say anything after transfering his son. That is all.
After looking up at the scoreboard at the end of the game ........... i started to cry........