Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-103 Sheldon Clark- 50
NYY10 Wrote:way to run that score up!!! very impressed

Same thing could be said about your Wildcats and Lawrence Co.....read what I said earlier about the substitutions. Paintsville was just on fire and trust me, it could've been a lot worse.
Congrats to the Tigers!! EXCELLENT TEAM BALL and that is what it will take to win the Region! Keep up the good work and never forget what it takes to win!
NYY10 Wrote:way to run that score up!!! very impressed

You know nothing about what you are talking about! If they had wanted to run up the score it would have been like 135 - 45. BMR doesn't run the score up on opponents unlike other teams in the region!
EKY Sportster Wrote:You know nothing about what you are talking about! If they had wanted to run up the score it would have been like 135 - 45. BMR doesn't run the score up on opponents unlike other teams in the region!

Get real!!!!
EKY Sportster Wrote:You know nothing about what you are talking about! If they had wanted to run up the score it would have been like 135 - 45. BMR doesn't run the score up on opponents unlike other teams in the region!

deffinately agree
blue&white4life Wrote:deffinately agree

Good to know someone does! lol
Congrats Tigers!
AmazingFan Wrote:Get real!!!!

Get real?:confused: What are u talking about!
IRISH4 Wrote:Paintsville was playing with reserves in some positions during the 2nd and then with about 2 minutes to go in the 3rd went the majority of the rest of the way with the j.v. squad. When a team is on like that you can't tell them to not scoring regardless who is in the game. It could've been a lot worse....Paintsville was up 79-36 at the end of 3.
IMO... they ran up the score.. they were full court pressing when they were up by 30 and the JV did'nt come in to about 2 min. left in the 4th quater and paintsville still kept subing in starters till the hit the 100 mark!
What do you call keeping your starters in when you are up 40 with two minutes left there pal?
baseballfan Wrote:IMO... they ran up the score.. they were full court pressing when they were up by 30 and the JV did'nt come in to about 2 min. left in the 4th quater and paintsville still kept subing in starters till the hit the 100 mark!

caugh, caugh, bull****, caugh...
*Coeus* Wrote:What do you call keeping your starters in when you are up 40 with two minutes left there pal?
caugh, caugh, bull****, caugh
Watchful Eye Wrote:I said it. Every time there is a thread about Paintsville somebody says something about Shelby Valley. It probably isn't even made by a Paintsville fan. I am almost sure that Shelby Valley threads get the same intrusions as Paintsville's does. Around here if you opinion really differs with that of someone with administrator staus your will be censored.

look sv fans i apologize i was honest to God only kidding around i didn't mean to get everybody in an up roar over it...i swear it was only a joke, if you knew me you would understand that i didn't mean anything by it....
Redneck Wrote:caugh, caugh, bull****, caugh

True 'dat!!!!!!!!

Need a CAUGH drop???
Redneck Wrote:caugh, caugh, bull****, caugh...
Sorry you feel that way.. its just what i saw

But any ways congrats on the win!
Why can't everyone just agree there are two aufully good teams in the 15th? I just hope that both teams don't act like the fans (me included) and think that meeting one another is the thing to concentrate on. If they do that neither will be there. One game at a time from here on out.
You mean cOugh? Also what does that even mean?
hornetfan Wrote:Need a CAUGH drop???
Sure, bring one to me...
baseballfan Wrote:IMO... they ran up the score.. they were full court pressing when they were up by 30 and the JV did'nt come in to about 2 min. left in the 4th quater and paintsville still kept subing in starters till the hit the 100 mark!

I thought that JV came in around the 4-5 minute mark. And I am not aware of any starters coming back after that except for Blake Bundy, but that was just so that he could get his 1000 career point! You can't blame anyone for allowing Blake that opportunity. Not so sure about the 100 point mark because BMR has had several opps this year to pass 100 and he always takes out the starters when he gets close. As for the full court press, I have to give you that one, but it was good practice for them! lol
*Coeus* Wrote:You mean cOugh? Also what does that even mean?

His usual smart attitude ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
EKY Sportster Wrote:I thought that JV came in around the 4-5 minute mark. And I am not aware of any starters coming back after that except for Blake Bundy, but that was just so that he could get his 1000 career point! You can't blame anyone for allowing Blake that opportunity. Not so sure about the 100 point mark because BMR has had several opps this year to pass 100 and he always takes out the starters when he gets close. As for the full court press, I have to give you that one, but it was good practice for them! lol
Yea I believe i would to bring him into the game to hit the 1000th point mark. I was wondering why the put him back in there? I guess I know now. But i would of done the same thing for him.

Congrats Blake on the 1000th point mark
hornetfan Wrote:His usual smart attitude ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

????
Grim, Slone, Bundy,Vanhoose and Murray combined for 95 of the Tigers 103 points (if the info I have is correct). I think Pack had 4 so the other subs only scored 4? Obviously they didn't see much playing time at all.
hornetfan Wrote:His usual smart attitude ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Well you don't have to see it much longer since this is his last year. Too bad to, because i CANNOT WAIT to see where all of the Paintsville faithful will be next year. If I were the coach at Sheldon Clark I would try to beat them 30 next year!
Congrats Tigers...
Watchful Eye Wrote:Why can't everyone just agree there are two aufully good teams in the 15th? I just hope that both teams don't act like the fans (me included) and think that meeting one another is the thing to concentrate on. If they do that neither will be there. One game at a time from here on out.

haha i completely agree, i think everybody (me included) has been acting really juvenile in all this, and for my part i apologize...
20/20 Wrote:Grim, Slone, Bundy,Vanhoose and Murray combined for 95 of the Tigers 103 points (if the info I have is correct). I think Pack had 4 so the subs only scored 8? Obviously they didn't see much playing time at all.
Man that means nothin. My senior year we had 92 points at the end of the 3rd quarter. NONE of us (starters and or our 6th and 7th man) even stepped on the floor in the 4th quarter. We ended up with 95 points. Our JV scored 3 points in 8 minutes.
20/20 Wrote:Grim, Slone, Bundy,Vanhoose and Murray combined for 95 of the Tigers 103 points (if the info I have is correct). I think Pack had 4 so the other subs only scored 4? Obviously they didn't see much playing time at all.

That's about all our subs can score in 4 or 5 minutes! lol Seriously they spent several trips down the floor trying to get Blake his 1000th point so that may explain some of it.
*Coeus* Wrote:Well you don't have to see it much longer since this is his last year. Too bad to, because i CANNOT WAIT to see where all of the Paintsville faithful will be next year. If I were the coach at Sheldon Clark I would try to beat them 30 next year!
Umm, I think hornetfan was talkin about me, not coach Runyon. As for the Tiger faithful, we will be right there cheerin on our Tigers and the new head coach.