Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District
Does anyone doubt that the Hazard Dawgs will blow out everyone in the 54th and roll into regional play??
Dawggie Wrote:Does anyone doubt that the Hazard Dawgs will blow out everyone in the 54th and roll into regional play??

Wow, I wouldnt overlook anyone in tournament time! Hazard has a very tough game against Buckhorn first round. I think they will win their district but no they wont blowout anyone. I think Buckhorn will give Hazard a dogfight but Hazard will beat Buckhorn less than 10 and beat PCC in the championship game by around 10. JMO.
I like Hazard to win the 54th and the 14th region. JMO
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I like Hazard to win the 54th and the 14th region. JMO

I agree but seriously doubt they'll blow many teams out..........the top 5 teams in the region are pretty evenly matched imo and any game could go either way.
Dawggie Wrote:Does anyone doubt that the Hazard Dawgs will blow out everyone in the 54th and roll into regional play??

Don't say it like that, Dawggie, you might jinx us. I would like to see the Dawgs go all the way and the best way to do that is to play hard, stay focused and don't overlook anybody. Anything can happen at tournament time and you have to realize that and be prepared for it. These other teams want to make it to the region just as much as we do and everybody is going to be playing their best ball. That being said....

GOOOOOOO
BULLDOGS!!!!! :Clap:
The Dogs have the 54th on lock down... But the region... not so much.. going to be a competitive rode to rupp this year!
we shouldnt be getting ahead of ourselves, pcc has been playing good ball lately, and come playoffs time no team is a walkover.
:dontthink Nope They Have It!