Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win 13th Region???
The 13th Region Has A Lot Of Talent This Year. Since The Competition Is Even, Who Do You Think Will Win That Trip To Lexington???:bball:
The 13th is very balanced at the top. There are about 5-7 teams that have a chance to win it this year. If I had to choose one now, I would take Corbin.
Corbin
There playing to good right now. If they keep it up KC is hard to stop.
I believe Cumberland has an excellent shot at it. they play great defense and they have four seniors that have a lot of big game experience.
Corbin
Harlan Man Wrote:I believe Cumberland has an excellent shot at it. they play great defense and they have four seniors that have a lot of big game experience.
Cumberland has the best inside game by far. The 13th region is usually won by the team with the best perimeter players.
Knox Central
FullCount Wrote:Knox Central
How did Central do against NL tonight?
rojas Wrote:How did Central do against NL tonight?

I think they lost by 11.
I have heard you guys say Corbin and Cumberland...WRONG! KNOX CENTRAL! If the play well they will win The 13th Region!
Knox Central all the way!!!!!:Cheerlead
Corbin.
MVP2 Wrote:Corbin.

Y do you say Corbin 4?? Corbin only beat KC by 3 or 4 at Corbin..Knox Central is playing well and is hard to stop.
kcfan Wrote:Y do you say Corbin 4?? Corbin only beat KC by 3 or 4 at Corbin..Knox Central is playing well and is hard to stop.

AND IT'S @ KC!!!...Not Sayin' Corbin is Out, But All U People Who Are Just Positive That Corbin Has It, Think Again!!!
Corbin or Knox Central
Jackson County as a sleeper!
srixon2 Wrote:Jackson County as a sleeper!
Did anybody see Clay County destroy the same North Laurel team that defeated Knox Central by double digits @ Knox, 3 nights earlier. Central is better on the road than at home in my opinion. Clay is the sleeper. With the freshman Codi Roberts stepping up and knocking down some shots they will be tough to beat. Not to mention Hobbs and Wilson playing there best ball of the season. The Tigers will be tough to handle.
KC is not better on the road this season. Of the 7 losses KC has only 1 at home to NL. That was by far the worst game KC has played this year. By the way KC has already beat clay this year and Jackson twice.
the dark wizard Wrote:KC is not better on the road this season. Of the 7 losses KC has only 1 at home to NL. That was by far the worst game KC has played this year. By the way KC has already beat clay this year and Jackson twice.
Clay also beat Knox. Clay was also up by double digits in the 3rd quarter of the game at the WYMT Classic until Cody Miller went off. I just don't see KC doing it because of the lack of coaching.
13th is toss up, I think Knox and Corbin are the fav....SL, Clay, and Jackon Co. are all sleepers and could win it!
Hit and Run Wrote:Clay also beat Knox. Clay was also up by double digits in the 3rd quarter of the game at the WYMT Classic until Cody Miller went off. I just don't see KC doing it because of the lack of coaching.

I Have To Admit, Elam Isn't The Best Coach Around, But That Doesn't Mean He Isn't A Great Coach. Any Coach That Can Get A Team A Record Of 22-7 Is A Good Coach In My Eye. He Has Earned The Respect And Disipline From His Team, And He And The Rest Of The Knox Central Coaching Staff Have Rly Gotten These Boys In Shape And Ready To Play Ball, Physically And Emotionally. I Respect Him, The Fans Respect Him, And Most Importantly, The Team Respects Him. So To All The People Who Trash Elam CONSTANTLY, That Goes To You (Not Saying That You Do "Hit And Run")
Hit and run KC was beatin by clay on there home floor by one point in overtime. In Knott co. KC handled Clay. And that game was not takin over by Cody Miller. That game was takin over by Tony Mills. He carried the load that game. Though Cody Miller does most nights. The WYMT game vs Clay Yony Mills took that one over.
the dark wizard Wrote:Hit and run KC was beatin by clay on there home floor by one point in overtime. In Knott co. KC handled Clay. And that game was not takin over by Cody Miller. That game was takin over by Tony Mills. He carried the load that game. Though Cody Miller does most nights. The WYMT game vs Clay Yony Mills took that one over.
Miller had 28 points and like 15 boards. Mills had like 16 points and 5 tunrovers. Back to Elam, I'm not a big trasher of him, but I talk to a few of the players and none of them really like him.
Hit and Run Wrote:Miller had 28 points and like 15 boards. Mills had like 16 points and 5 tunrovers. Back to Elam, I'm not a big trasher of him, but I talk to a few of the players and none of them really like him.

Well, It is Hard To Tell Anyone You Like A Person When It Seems Ery1 Outside Of The School Hates Him. It's Like Saying You Support Hilary Clinton At An Obama Campaign Speech, Its Hard To Do. The Players I Talk 2 Say That They Have Nothing Against Him And He's A Good Coach And That They Have Nothing But RESPECT For Him, So Thats How I See It. And I Never Said Your A Big Trasher Of Elam, But I Did Say They Are A Lot Of People That Are, And That Post Was Going Out To Them
Hit and Run Wrote:Miller had 28 points and like 15 boards. Mills had like 16 points and 5 tunrovers. Back to Elam, I'm not a big trasher of him, but I talk to a few of the players and none of them really like him.

Miller may have out scored Mills, but he took that game over. He had more than 16 points in the 2nd half alone. I think he had 21 2nd half. That is taking it over. Miller's 28 came throughout the game balanced.
the dark wizard Wrote:Miller may have out scored Mills, but he took that game over. He had more than 16 points in the 2nd half alone. I think he had 21 2nd half. That is taking it over. Miller's 28 came throughout the game balanced.

Thats Right. Mill's Really Did Take Over This Game. Definitly The Best Game He Has Played All Year. He Carried The Panthers On His Back, And If It Wasn't For Him, It Would have Been Another Clay Victory. Just Goes To Show That There Are More Than Just 1 Panther That Can Take Control Of The Game. Another Edge KC Has In Their Favor Coming Into Tournament Time. Combine That With Their Talent, Bench, Fan Support, And Homecourt, This Team Is Gonna Be Tough To Stop!