Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Daniels resigns at Rowan
just heard that he was no longer the coach as of today.If anyone knows anything please fill me in.
If he resigned on his own this close to the district tourney and regionals, that would look very bad on him in my opinion. But if he did resign, it could have been a pressure resignation or something. I dont think judgments should be placed until all the facts are known and out if he is gone.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Wymt is reporting he hit his son during practice and being investigated by KSP.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/15835197.html
My dad was my coach in a lot of my sports and he would get in my face and kick my on the back side every now and then but nothing I thought or anyone else thought would be a reason to call the cops. He would also do this to a lot of other players. I don't know the whole story but Don Daniels has helped coached these kids for a long time and there must have been a legitimate reason for one of the Daniel's players to call the police in this situation.
Facts aside, he should be gone if this really happened! There is no place in any sport for this type of behavior from a coach!
Who is Donnie's assistant coaches? I heard that Alvin Ratliff was a volunteer assistant, if this is so then the program isn't in bad shape at all.
One more thing, some people just don't understand relationship's between father and son's as coach and player. What some people consider a coach hitting a player is nothing more than a dad disciplening their son in a moment of frustration. Hitting of a player though is unexceptable, no matter if he's your son or not.
It was probably the best that he resigned!