Poll: Who wins the 60th District?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
0%
Phelps
29.63%
Piarist
0%
Pike Central
70.37%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60th District BGR Fan Poll
Who wins the 60th District?
Pike Central has all the tools to win it besides home court advantage. Honestly IMO it is all going to depend on who wins the game between Belfry and Phelps. For some reason it seems that this season Phelps has Centrals number, with home court advantage Central could get upset in the finals. However, I am going to stick with my guns and go with Butcher and the Lady Hawks.
If Phelps gets by Belfry I guess that would make Pike Central the underdog, since Phelps won last time they played and would have won at central if not for centrals traveling refs!!!
hornet14 Wrote:If Phelps gets by Belfry I guess that would make Pike Central the underdog, since Phelps won last time they played and would have won at central if not for centrals traveling refs!!!

I don't think to many people would consider them underdogs if they did play, Phelps in my eyes by the majority would be considered the underdog. In my eyes however it could go both ways and neither team is an underdog.
PC should sweep the district and then the region
Central all the Way..
I've gotta stick with
the Orange & Blue!
yea 15thSlamma I was just joking when I made that post, Central is the strongest in the district and region, but after seeing the post about the traveling refs that come with central I thought a little more comedy should be added. If central picks up their intensity on defense and just listens to their coaches and enjoy the game of basetball they will go a long way.
I would go with Pike Central.