Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JT Britt?
has anyone heard if any colleges were interested in him i would hate to see a year like his go unnoticed??
new state record holder with 99 catches in 10 games
I haven't heard anything but I saw him play. He could be a good small school receiver somewhere.
yea hes a good recievier, but I heard he didnt wanna play college ball
99 catches is pretty amazing but there is a big difference between high school and college
gridiron star Wrote:99 catches is pretty amazing but there is a big difference between high school and college

yea especially when they threw him the ball almost every play! and he was playing against freshman teams mostly in the 2nd half's of games! but I will be honest 99 catches in high school football is pretty amazing!
what schools are looking at him?
Britt will most likely be playing football for Union.
RedSeal Wrote:yea especially when they threw him the ball almost every play! and he was playing against freshman teams mostly in the 2nd half's of games! but I will be honest 99 catches in high school football is pretty amazing!

This is true to a certain extent. He had to play all of the game due to only having 19 players on a team.....but he had majority of his catches in the first half of a game. Along with J.T. Britt catching 99 balls there were 3 other receivers that had 20 catches or better. So to say he was the only receiver being thrown to isn't correct or the fact he caught all his balls verses freshman isn't correct either.

As of right now he has all the NAIA schools interested in him and he as narrowed his choices down to 2 schools. Union and G-town. Both have offers on the table. We will find out real soon who he will play for next year. Good luck to J.T. :Thumbs:
Who held the record before him? I know that Jeremiah Akers from Pikeville had 90 catches his junior year but he only played 4-5 full games out of 14 because they were up by so much at halftime. That team also had a TE, WR, and 2 RB's who had 20+ catches.
Congrats to JT though.
The Galloping Ghost Wrote:As of right now he has all the NAIA schools interested in him and he as narrowed his choices down to 2 schools. Union and G-town. Both have offers on the table. We will find out real soon who he will play for next year. Good luck to J.T. :Thumbs:

J.T. Britt will sign with G-Town! Congrats to him!
never heard of him. who does he play for?
He played for Lewis County High School. He had 99 catches and 1360 yards in 10 games. Lead the state in both categories at season's end.