Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs JBS
2-25-08 at Knott Central hosted by JBS. Any thoughts and predictions.
KCC by 20+....they are ready to shut some mouths!
JBS by 8.
the only teams jbs has played is hazard and we seen what happened then
kcc wins coach hays didnt prepare his team well enough i dont think
wildcatman Wrote:the only teams jbs has played is hazard and we seen what happened then
kcc wins coach hays didnt prepare his team well enough i dont think

Can JBS beat Dewey Central? Yes. JBS has beat a good Phelps team. This is the same Phelps that beat Pike Central. So yes I believe that JBS can beat KCC. We have a better coach and we are taller than KCC. What does KCC have? Megan Mosley and she can be pressed into doing something stupid.
JBS played their entire varsity in the B team tournament at Jenkins and Knott beat them with their true JV. I believe it was by double digits. This will be no contest.
Nomercy Wrote:Can JBS beat Dewey Central? Yes. JBS has beat a good Phelps team. This is the same Phelps that beat Pike Central. So yes I believe that JBS can beat KCC. We have a better coach and we are taller than KCC. What does KCC have? Megan Mosley and she can be pressed into doing something stupid.

For one it is Knott Central. Leave Dewey out of it. For two JBS beat Phelps before Phelps started improving. Must I mention the outcome of the previous Phelps JBS game? JBS got beat by I do believe 20+ points. The height JBS has does not matter. They are slow. KCC will kill them in transition. KCC has more than Megan for the thousandth time. And if she can be pressed into do something stupid then why dont you all try it. Anything is possible and yes this is the best girls team JBS has ever had but KCC is not going to let them beat them. KCC is ready to shut the mouths of JBS bunch. Coach Hayes isnt going to like the thumping and Amburgey is going to love it. As stated earlier, JBS varsity couldn't even beat KCC Freshman team with the exception of Kelli Pratt. How do you expect them to beat KCC's varsity.
Knott Co by as many as they want, which is exactly what they will do. I think they have taken some lessons from the red team in the 54th district. Just remember it will come back to you someday, you dont beat someone as bad as you can, it only hurts the kids!!!It must boost some coaches egos because seems like they are doing this more and more. Again it will come back to haunt you!!!
KyGurl Wrote:Knott Co by as many as they want, which is exactly what they will do. I think they have taken some lessons from the red team in the 54th district. Just remember it will come back to you someday, you dont beat someone as bad as you can, it only hurts the kids!!!It must boost some coaches egos because seems like they are doing this more and more. Again it will come back to haunt you!!!

JBS will be the only team that Knott will try to beat as bad as you can simply because they think they are better than everyone else. The rest of the games if Knott gets a large margin the younger kids will play a lot. And then if the score continues to climb no one is to blame other than the opposing coach and players.
There will be no running the score up against JBS. Mark my words it will be a close game with JBS winning.
Nomercy Wrote:There will be no running the score up against JBS. Mark my words it will be a close game with JBS winning.

It will not even be close.
Nomercy Wrote:Can JBS beat Dewey Central? Yes. JBS has beat a good Phelps team. This is the same Phelps that beat Pike Central. So yes I believe that JBS can beat KCC. We have a better coach and we are taller than KCC. What does KCC have? Megan Mosley and she can be pressed into doing something stupid.

Ok lets see how many tall girls does jbs have hobbie and hobbie is a good player but lets see kcc has keisha slone stands 6'1 shandra thomas stadn 6'0 good i guess you must have forgot about both of them. Last time i say slone play she was rougher than hobbie and even if hobbie dominates kcc on the inside kcc shoots better from the outside especially on there own court
and_1 Wrote:JBS will be the only team that Knott will try to beat as bad as you can simply because they think they are better than everyone else. The rest of the games if Knott gets a large margin the younger kids will play a lot. And then if the score continues to climb no one is to blame other than the opposing coach and players.
excuse me? why does everyone think that ppl from jbs think they're better than everyone else??thats not true..at all..
as much as i would love for jbs to win...i kno its not going to happen
& everyone knows it...
i just wish ppl wouldnt be so judgemental about the ppl at jbs
wildcatman Wrote:Ok lets see how many tall girls does jbs have hobbie and hobbie is a good player but lets see kcc has keisha slone stands 6'1 shandra thomas stadn 6'0 good i guess you must have forgot about both of them. Last time i say slone play she was rougher than hobbie and even if hobbie dominates kcc on the inside kcc shoots better from the outside especially on there own court
it's hovee
randomfan4 Wrote:excuse me? why does everyone think that ppl from jbs think they're better than everyone else??thats not true..at all..
as much as i would love for jbs to win...i kno its not going to happen
& everyone knows it...
i just wish ppl wouldnt be so judgemental about the ppl at jbs

Simply for the fact that they do nothing but brag. They could have to worst team in the state and still think they can compete with the bigger BETTER schools. I have not against them besides that they brag about everything no matter what it is. And we as the people would not think that if they would act like everyone else. They ARE NO BETTER THAN WE ARE but in their minds we should worship the ground they walk on.
randomfan4 Wrote:it's hovee

i really dont care
and_1 Wrote:Simply for the fact that they do nothing but brag. They could have to worst team in the state and still think they can compete with the bigger BETTER schools. I have not against them besides that they brag about everything no matter what it is. And we as the people would not think that if they would act like everyone else. They ARE NO BETTER THAN WE ARE but in their minds we should worship the ground they walk on.

Maybe you should use some of these :notworthy
wildcatman Wrote:Ok lets see how many tall girls does jbs have hobbie and hobbie is a good player but lets see kcc has keisha slone stands 6'1 shandra thomas stadn 6'0 good i guess you must have forgot about both of them. Last time i say slone play she was rougher than hobbie and even if hobbie dominates kcc on the inside kcc shoots better from the outside especially on there own court

It's Hovee for Gods sake.

Have you forgot about Centers from JBS. Hayes can out coach Mosley and I really believe that our starting five is better than KCC's starting five.
Nomercy Wrote:Have you forgot about Centers from JBS. Hayes can out coach Mosley and I really believe that our starting five is better than KCC's starting five.
He doesn't have to outcoach Dewey, Chris Amburgey is the head coach at KCC.
Nomercy Wrote:Have you forgot about Centers from JBS. Hayes can out coach Mosley and I really believe that our starting five is better than KCC's starting five.

No I haven't forgot about her. She is a presence against WEAK teams...you know the teams JBS beat to get their "great" record. And you know the last time I checked Chris Amburgey is the coach. In fact Dewey doesn't even sit on the bench. As for the starting five, of the the five, four have had the chance to play in the state tournament, and have had AT LEAST 4-5 years of experience under their belt. You can't teach experience!
and_1 Wrote:No I haven't forgot about her. She is a presence against WEAK teams...you know the teams JBS beat to get their "great" record. And you know the last time I checked Chris Amburgey is the coach. In fact Dewey doesn't even sit on the bench. As for the starting five, of the the five, four have had the chance to play in the state tournament, and have had AT LEAST 4-5 years of experience under their belt. You can't teach experience!

and 1, sometimes you have to laugh and go on.
Seems like the cross town rivalry between JBS and KCC has extended to the girls games. Does anyone really think that JBS has a chance with the Pats? Who starts for both teams? I know that Amburgey has changed the line-up several times this season. Seems the earlier line-up clicked a bit better than of late.
Dawggie Wrote:Seems like the cross town rivalry between JBS and KCC has extended to the girls games. Does anyone really think that JBS has a chance with the Pats? Who starts for both teams? I know that Amburgey has changed the line-up several times this season. Seems the earlier line-up clicked a bit better than of late.

Amburgey changes the line up based on who they play. Right now the line up I think is Megan Mosley, Sammy King, Kendra Thomas, Natasha Slone, Kelli Pratt.
And_1, Are you a coach? lol....I'd say KCC should win by aleast 15 but who knows.
MVP2 Wrote:And_1, Are you a coach? lol....I'd say KCC should win by aleast 15 but who knows.

No, by no means am I a coach. I am basing what I post on knowledge of the game. It is obvious about the starting line-up. It has been the same for the most part through out the year. But when KCC played Breathitt the other Thomas girl starts over Natasha Slone. He goes bigger and stronger.
MVP2 Wrote:And_1, Are you a coach? lol....I'd say KCC should win by aleast 15 but who knows.
Who knows who the coach is at KCC.
and_1 Wrote:No I haven't forgot about her. She is a presence against WEAK teams...you know the teams JBS beat to get their "great" record. And you know the last time I checked Chris Amburgey is the coach. In fact Dewey doesn't even sit on the bench. As for the starting five, of the the five, four have had the chance to play in the state tournament, and have had AT LEAST 4-5 years of experience under their belt. You can't teach experience!

Weak teams? You will think weak in about 9 1/2 hours.
i love how all of the teams jbs has played are 8-14 and the 8 wins come against owlsey piarst kentucky school of the deaf south floyd this is some great competition
Congrats KCC on the win. This was possibly the worst game next to the first Breathitt game that KCC has played ALL YEAR. I must say that I under estimated JBS and they came out firing. Congrats on by far the best season JBS has ever had. Keep your heads up girls. As for KCC lets keep rolling and beat Cordia Wed. I would also like to congratulate Megan Mosley on 2000 career points.