• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville High School Chili Supper Fundraiser
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]

The PHS Tiger Baseball Team is having a "Chili Supper" fundraiser on

WEDNESDAY NIGHT @ the Paintsville Recreation Center

on Preston Street @ 6pm.!

Tickets are $5 each.(& MAY BE PURCHASED @ THE DOOR!)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

THANK YOU!
I may still buy a ticket, but I want to know who is doing the cooking first.Big Grin
Eagle Fan + Tiger Chili = TongueirateSku ?????????

:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I may still buy a ticket, but I want to know who is doing the cooking first.Big Grin
Eagle Fan + Tiger Chili = TongueirateSku ?????????

:lmao:

Hold on now "Cawood"

You must have had Mrs. Herald for Algebra.... your equation is missing an "x" or two....
I'm sure you'd be welcome and all... we're always glad to have an Alum drop by!Wink
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Hold on now "Cawood"

You must have had Mrs. Herald for Algebra.... your equation is missing an "x" or two....
I'm sure you'd be welcome and all... we're always glad to have an Alum drop by!Wink

Ihad her for algebra, but spent most of my time in the gym playing rook.
slingblade93 Wrote:ad her for algebra, but spent most of my time in the gym playing rook.

I did too, but she was pregnant with John David, so most of our time was spent with Mr. Tackett, the "sub".
slingblade93 Wrote:Ihad her for algebra, but spent most of my time in the gym playing rook.

Me too, and either spent my time sleepin or down in the lockerroom watchin game tape (football or basketball, just depended on the season) with a big dip in. OR I was shootin ball.
Well....it seemed to have gone pretty good. They ran out of chili and the tables seemed to be packed most of the night.
Ya'll should have one in Jenkins, lol..I'd love to have a big bowl of chili right about now..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ya'll should have one in Jenkins, lol..I'd love to have a big bowl of chili right about now..

I'll Fed Ex ya some, lol. One of them Glad bowls on some dry ice orta do the trick...
shoot man, when I get started on my house, and have it built, we're all gonna have to meet up, a bunch of us, and I'll fix a big huge gi-normous kettle of chili, throw back a few and hang out..
Redneck Wrote:I'll Fed Ex ya some, lol. One of them Glad bowls on some dry ice orta do the trick...