Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think that its going to come a storm
I think that one might be coming this way
I think so too!
lol..You got anything yet?
just some wind and light rain...no storm but we have warnings. I guess it hasnt got to us yet. Maybe it will pass...
It's ridiculous here in Lexington. They've predicted hail and all kinds of stuff.
I've got hail, rain and a lot of lightning
Lots of lightning and some high winds so far in Pikeville.
I think that it has about quit here in Pburg
still just a little bit of rain. I hope I dont wake up to thunder & lighting in the middle of the night.
Yeah it was crazy in Lexington. I was so scared b/c it got really dark all of a sudden when I was leaving the mall.
Get on msn Cali
I knew it was gettin ready to storm in P-burg so I hightailed it to the top of Stone Crest Golf Course and watched it come in. If you are ever in P-burg and it's dark and getting ready to storm bad, go up there. It is breath taking. You can see it coming from miles and miles away. Then I let it get a little closer than I wanted and couldn't see to get off of the hill. So I got stuck in a horrible wind and hail storm. lol
Last night Pikeville got some hard rain and heavy winds but we got out of it as we were heading back toward my house. It only thundered and rained a little there. Today I am in Pikeville again but it is just thundering right now. I really hope that it doesnt rain anymore this week like it did Friday up at East Ridge. We had very heavy rain 2 times during that day. :x
It looks like it is going to come a storm here again
Basketballer where are you at?
It was horrible in Louisville.. the tornado sirens went off forever.. they were reports of tornadoes and golf ball sized hail downtown.. but I don't think there was any damage other than some power lines and tree branches down
Wow! That is crazy. I can't believe that I woke up this morning and there was SNOW on the ground! It's April 24th, I would think that having snow this late into the year is like unheard of...