Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 80 Prestonsburg 42
Final from the complex! Good game PATS!!!
Congrats KCC. I didnt think the Blakcats would lose this bad. Keep your heads up Blackcats.
Congrats Pats
Prestonsburg didn't come to play tonight. It seemed like they all had trouble holding on to the ball tonight as they turned it over a lot. As any good team would do they would capitalize on mistakes and that just what the Patriots did. I don't know what JD Crisp was doing when he left Taylor Clark in the game with 3 fouls in the first half, and then before the half ended he picked up his 4th foul. That takes Prestonsburg out of much of there gameplan as Clark didn't appear back into the game till the 4th quarter. Knott Central also eat the Prestonsburg zone alive tonight, again I don't know why JD Crisp didn't go back into a man defense.

All I can say is that tonight was a pathetic showing from the Blackcats and they better get things together before Paintsville comes into town, if they don't then they should expect too get blown out on senior night... Time to step up Blackcats!

Where's your heart & desire at Blackcats?

Congrats Patriots!
Not surprised....Congrats KCC.
Congrats Knott Central....
Good Job PATS! Great win.
That's just embarrassing.
Congrats KCC! Blackcats better get it together.
Congrats KCC
I don't know what to say, just when you think you've seen it all.......'ol J.D.
comes through again!
This game was sickening to watch "PERIOD"
P-Burg falls to 1-7 against the 14th with there only win coming against Jackson City..
[B]KNOTT CO. CENTRAL 80
PRESTONSBURG 42
PRESTONSBURG (8-17) — [/B]Burchet 1, Hall 16,
Stephens 10, Packett 5, Clark 4, Dearheart 2, Key 2,
Sword 2, Tincher 1.
[B]KNOTT CO. CENTRAL (15-10) — [/B]Stamper 20,
Mullins 3, Ratliff 23, Amburgey 14, Caudill 6,
Bartrum 2, Collins 3, Mosley 2, Slone 7.
Prestonsburg . . . . . .10 12 11 9—42
Knott Co. Central . . .14 24 25 17—80
Sounds like P-burg found another way to self-destruct! Congrats to KCC!
Congrats to Knott Central on the W.
Congrats Kcc
Congrats KCC!!
What happened to Prestonsburg in this one??? I would have picked KCC to beat them, but not by 35 or 40. JMO
blackcat_student Wrote:All I can say is that tonight was a pathetic showing from the Blackcats and they better get things together before Paintsville comes into town, if they don't then they should expect too get blown out on senior night...

Wow! They scheduled Paintsville for senior night. I like it. Most teams like to bring in a cupcake for senior night. Hats off to P'Burg. Hope you play better.
The King Wrote:
[B]KNOTT CO. CENTRAL 80

PRESTONSBURG 42

PRESTONSBURG (8-17) —
[/B]
Burchet 1, Hall 16,
Stephens 10, Packett 5, Clark 4, Dearheart 2, Key 2,
Sword 2, Tincher 1.

[B]KNOTT CO. CENTRAL (15-10) — [/B]Stamper 20,
Mullins 3, Ratliff 23, Amburgey 14, Caudill 6,
Bartrum 2, Collins 3, Mosley 2, Slone 7.

Prestonsburg . . . . . .10 12 11 9—42
Knott Co. Central . . .14 24 25 17—80

Looks like Burchett may have had an off night. I thought he was scoring around 15+ this year.
good job Pats I knew you guys could play great ball.
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, until staffing changes are made at Prestonsburg, this is the team you will see on a consistent basis. When you have a coach that enforces no discipline on a team, and allows a team to run the show, you will never succeed as a coach. It's sad to see the talent that has gone through P-burg in the past few years, and to see how little they have accomplished.