Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Sheldon Clarks Team
I would really like your info on this issue
SCHS has been better this year than they have in years. Will be much better next year. Won 6 games last year and already won 11 this year plus at least one district win.
they have played good off and on this season there schedule may have been week but you still have to put the ball in hole to win...first year with over ten wins in a couple of years and got out of the first round of the district tourny last night...look out for them next year they will be a team to watch!!
Coach Gillis pie Wrote:SCHS has been better this year than they have in years. Will be much better next year. Won 6 games last year and already won 11 this year plus at least one district win.

How do you get they will be much better next year? Lost 3 senior starters with alot of heart from this years team. Oh yeah Harless will be back also.
Well they just don't play like a team with a lot of experience. I don't know, but that is just how it appears. They also play inconsistent and miss a lot of easy shots. That is just my only observation of them after watching them play 3 x's. But they have played good at times this year, had some good wins this year and certainly have done better than last year. All schools have up and down years. I would imagine they will be alright in time.
Headed in the wrong DIRECTION!!!!
#40 was working his *** off last night against Paintsville. He seemed to be one of few who was laying all on the line. What grade is that young man in?
Watchful Eye Wrote:#40 was working his *** off last night against Paintsville. He seemed to be one of few who was laying all on the line. What grade is that young man in?

That was Steven Goble; he's a senior.
first off i would like to thnak the seniors.....guys it was a great run and best of luck to u....but i think they played the way the were suppose too against lc...they played great...and i think they will suprise some people next season...but only time will tell
They need a new coach!
Harless don't kno how to do it with his team
The whole team has worked really hard all season. I believe that they should be pretty good next season. goble had a great year and should play college ball at a small school.
There going to be alrite. everyone who says they need a new coach obviously doesnt know what they are talking about. Harless is a great coach thats going to take this team a long way, Hammonds had his shot an couldnt do nothing with it. I just dont see how everyone can blame the coach the very first year for everything.