Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coin Flip for first place in the 58th
The coin flip will be taking place today at Allen Central as soon as i get news i will post.
Who will be flipping the coin?
Im not sure all i know is that Coach Crisp and Coach Martin will both be there.
Is there an exact time that the coin will be flipped?
I just got word in from Allen Central that Allen Central will be playing South Floyd and Prestonsburg will be playing Betsy Layne.
Well its time to see how bad the Blackcats want it this year. The seniors are going to have to step up and begin to show leadership and it needs to start tomorrow night against JBS.

Go Blackcats!
Well I can't deny that I would preferred us to play South Floyd, but either way we will need to learn from our mistakes from Tuesday night and come into this game ready to play. As Blackcat Student stated we will need our seniors to show leadership and lead us to victory.

Hail Blackcats!!!
blackcat_student Wrote:Well its time to see how bad the Blackcats want it this year. The seniors are going to have to step up and begin to show leadership and it needs to start tomorrow night against JBS.

Go Blackcats!

Couldn't have said it any better.
Should make for an interesting rematch between the Bobcats and Blackcats.
This should be a good one. I would have rather played South Floyd but i still believe that the Blackcats will win this one. Lets go Blackcats!