Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 53rd JV tourny Champs.
For the second year Knott Central has one the JV tourny. Beat Cordia and JBS this afternoon.
I find it funny that...JBS thinks they are going to beat KCC varsity when JBS vcarsity cant even beat KCC jv team...hilarious..congrats KCC on the win.... BACK TO BACK!!!
and_1 Wrote:I find it funny that...JBS thinks they are going to beat KCC varsity when JBS vcarsity cant even beat KCC jv team...hilarious..congrats KCC on the win.... BACK TO BACK!!!

KCC jv team? More like KCC's fr. team.
and_1 Wrote:I find it funny that...JBS thinks they are going to beat KCC varsity when JBS vcarsity cant even beat KCC jv team...hilarious..congrats KCC on the win.... BACK TO BACK!!!
yeah extremely hilarious..NOT
when did jbs say this?...i wasnt aware of it..
please let me know when u heard this come from any single player they have
thank you..
randomfan4 Wrote:yeah extremely hilarious..NOT
thank you..

They honestly believe they can beat KCC. I am very close to a person who deals with the program.
thank you..

I do belive and1 was talking about post on different threads.
thank you.
Benchwarmer Wrote:KCC jv team? More like KCC's fr. team.

Exactly..with the exception of the Pratt girl who came down. Talked to a couple of the girls this evening and they all said that they play against JBS varsity squad. I guess Mr. Hayes was trying to get back at KCC for the thumping the JV team handed them last year.
thank you..

How are you sure JBS players have not said this? Go to thread "14th region top 5 as of1/24" read post 5 and 7.
Thank you.
and_1 Wrote:Exactly..with the exception of the Pratt girl who came down. Talked to a couple of the girls this evening and they all said that they play against JBS varsity squad. I guess Mr. Hayes was trying to get back at KCC for the thumping the JV team handed them last year.

JBS and Cordia played thier varsity squad in the JV tourny. Besides Pratt (soph)Knott played their fr.
letchers8th grade class could win this tourney
Good to know that KCC will be strong for a few years to come.
Benchwarmer Wrote:JBS and Cordia played thier varsity squad in the JV tourny. Besides Pratt (soph)Knott played their fr.

Cordia has a real young team. No seniors on the team. Still Congrats KCC.
Norm Stewert Wrote:letchers8th grade class could win this tourney

Now that is funny.
jbs varisty still is all soph and under
KCCFAN23 Wrote:jbs varisty still is all soph and under

Knott's JV that beat JBS's varsity is 3-soph. (only one soph. played), 8-fr. and 5-8th graders.
Norm Stewert Wrote:letchers8th grade class could win this tourney

You have a point considering for the most part they were held back.
and_1 Wrote:You have a point considering for the most part they were held back.

Why are they not playing this year? I guess it's the fact that the played as 8th graders last year for LCC. So this is the same girls that KCC JV beat while they were playing for LCC JV.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why are they not playing this year? I guess it's the fact that the played as 8th graders last year for LCC. So this is the same girls that KCC JV beat while they were playing for LCC JV.

I reckon.
Benchwarmer Wrote:How are you sure JBS players have not said this? Go to thread "14th region top 5 as of1/24" read post 5 and 7.
Thank you.
read it
but you just assume thats one of their players..
believe me jbs girls know who theyre better than..and kcc isnt one of those teams
and i would kno...trust me on this one

and to and1...hayes can play whoever he wants..theyre all sophmore and under...their all on both teams....no one told kcc not to bring their jrs...they had every right to if they wanted to....
randomfan4 Wrote:read it
but you just assume thats one of their players..
believe me jbs girls know who theyre better than..and kcc isnt one of those teams
and i would kno...trust me on this one

and to and1...hayes can play whoever he wants..theyre all sophmore and under...their all on both teams....no one told kcc not to bring their jrs...they had every right to if they wanted to....

Had KCC brought their juniors, JBS would have been lucky to score 4 points in the first half like they did last year in this tournament.
and_1 Wrote:Had KCC brought their juniors, JBS would have been lucky to score 4 points in the first half like they did last year in this tournament.
no actually i think they would have done better...
IMO those younger girls like Keisha Perkins & Shandra Thomas are better than those girls other girls..
with the acception of Sammi King & Kendra Thomas..but thats just IMO
randomfan4 Wrote:no actually i think they would have done better...
IMO those younger girls like Keisha Perkins & Shandra Thomas are better than those girls other girls..
with the acception of Sammi King & Kendra Thomas..but thats just IMO

I don't agree with you. As you would say those other gilrs along with Sammy King and Kendra Thomas had JBS down by around 25 by half time last year.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I don't agree with you. As you would say those other gilrs along with Sammy King and Kendra Thomas had JBS down by around 25 by half time last year.

I do believe the score was 36-4 or 32-4 at halftime last year when KCC played JBS in the JV tournament.
and_1 Wrote:I do believe the score was 36-4 or 32-4 at halftime last year when KCC played JBS in the JV tournament.

I looked back at past threads, KCC 37 JBS 4 at half time.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I looked back at past threads, KCC 37 JBS 4 at half time.

I knew it was 30 something to 4 just couldnt remember the exact score.