Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th District
what are the seedings....who plays who
District meeting will take place sometime this week. Is Prestonsburg the host?
I just heard rumor that P'Burg plays BL and AC will be playing SF? Don't know if that is true, does anyone have any information on the District Tourna meeting that was held today?
The girls and boys both turned out the same result of the coin toss. Allen Central will play South Floyd, and Betsy Layne will play Prestonsburg. Not sure on the dates/times but thats how the games will be played
Good luck to all teams.... I hope that Prestonsburg's G/F Linsey Fields is back before the district tournament.
blackcat_student Wrote:Good luck to all teams.... I hope that Prestonsburg's G/F Linsey Fields is back before the district tournament.

What is wrong with her?
Fields is out with an ankle injury, Here is the schedule for the girls side of things for the 58th district which will take place at Allen Central.

Tuesday, Feb. 26th, Betsy Layne # 1 seed will play Prestonsburg # 4 seed at 6:00 p.m.

Wednesday, Feb. 27th, # 2 seed Allen Central will play # 3 seed South Floyd at 8:00 p.m.

Remember back in the preseason, Allen Central was chosen # 4, should be a exciting game with South Floyd.

Betsy Layne should have no problem with Prestonsburg.

Championship game will take place on Thursday, Feb. 28th at 7:00 p.m.

Good Luck to all teams !!!Big Grin