Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 44 East Ridge 31
Wow that was a struggle. Congrats Panthers!! ER goes winless in district.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Wow that was a struggle. Congrats Panthers!! ER goes winless in district.

ER still has to play at Valley.
For Pikeville:

Adams 12
Honaker 10
Clark 7
Celevinger 3
Baker 5
Bell 2
Burchett 3
Keene 2

ER:

Fields 16
Looney 7
Rowe 4

Community Trust Bank player of the game:
Cory Fields, Soph. ER.
PC_You_Know Wrote:ER still has to play at Valley.
I meant goes to.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Wow that was a struggle. Congrats Panthers!! ER goes winless in district.
Still without a win. One game remaining. My bad.
Pikeville improves to 13-8. 2-2 in the district.
Where was this game played at?
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Where was this game played at?
East Ridge.
Thought so, East Ridge plays tough there. Congratz Pikieville.
Congrats...

No offense to East Ridge but with Shelby Valley left to play, East Ridge more than likely finishes this year winless in district.
Congrats Pikeville
wow low score congrats panthers!
Very physical game...best ref'ed game i've seen in the 15th so far. Congrats Pikeville I guess...Sad
Congrats Panthers..
Big district win for the Panthers. Glad to see Pikeville bounce back after a thrashing at the hands of SV.
Congrats Pikeville!
Congrats Pikeville
congratulations pikville
Congrats Pikeville
very slow game, and it was pretty even until the end of the 3rd quarter. very good reffing.
This was a good game, I agree.. Good Refs!
vundy33 Wrote:Very physical game...best ref'ed game i've seen in the 15th so far. Congrats Pikeville I guess...Sad

R U Serious? You need to get out more. Not to say the refs were bad...they weren't. But it was definitely not the best!
UKRULES Wrote:R U Serious? You need to get out more. Not to say the refs were bad...they weren't. But it was definitely not the best!

I just moved back here from California a couple of days ago so I've only got to catch a couple of games...
Congrats Panthers
Good job pikeville