Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the new coach at Pikeville?
Now that Coach Dave Thomas is out at Pikeville, after his tenth season as the Pikeville High School Boys Basketball team, who do you think will take over over his position as head coach?
THomas led the Panthers to a region title in 99' and won the district championship in 96', 97', 99', 00' and he compiled a record of 148-119 record while at Pikeville which is pretty impresssive except for those last few seasons...but anyways back to the question...who do u think will get the job? and do you knwo of any applicants?
rodney rowe
I don't know who it is going to be...not much talk around school but I hope they announce it soon.
rowe is a great coach and would be a good fit anywhere.
Rodney Rowe has'nt even applied for the Job at Pikeville High School. :?
"pantherman" Wrote:Rodney Rowe has'nt even applied for the Job at Pikeville High School. :?
Nor will he.
I am pretty confident when i say that no one from around here will get it
I would think the same Dirty......I think that the school is looking for a change and they are going out into the state to get these changes (ie. football)
ttt
"dirty30" Wrote:I am pretty confident when i say that no one from around here will get it

Looks like the did get a local boy after all, Bart Williams was named head coach.