Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admit something you normally wouldnt :shock:
erfan2006 Wrote:Ok, here goes:

* I hate using the bathroom at school.
* I have to pee all the time.
* Sometimes I watch Nickelodeon.
* I have magazines in he bathroom, and if I get bored I read em.

Calm down there big guy...you are living life to much on the wild side.

Smile
erfan2006 is a woman by the way, phsfan.
:lol: thats pretty funny
thetribe Wrote:erfan2006 is a woman by the way, phsfan.
thetribe Wrote:erfan2006 is a woman by the way, phsfan.

Well SHE is living life on the wildside. I take it she is a high school junior from here name though so that makes it understandable. I know from experience those girls in EC are wild though. Idea
Smile Smile
thetribe Wrote:i will be really bothered if i do not get into EKU

EKU is a great school. That's where I go. I'm taking the semester off but will be back over in Keene Hall Room 912 after the new year.

1. I act like I hate my mom's dog, but when everyone is gone, I play with her all day.

2. I ignore 90% of phone calls I receive.

3. I normally go to bed around 4 and wake up at 7 and then complain all day about how tired I am.

4. I'm obsessively addicted to football (like most of us on here)

5. I'm a self-proclaimed Madden expert. I've entered local and college tourneys when I get the opportunity and have not lost a game since '04 and had only that single loss since the release of PS2.

6. When I do talk to people on the phone, I will put them on speakerphone and try to get them to say something bad about someone else in the room.

7. I have a 13 year old Ashland hat that I still wear from time to time.

8. The only colors I wear are maroon, white, gray, and blue jeans.

9. I want to be a coach and teacher more than anything on this earth.

10. I'm a penny pincher. I won't spend an unnecessary dime on myself, but I will spend every dime I have on other people if it makes them happy.
Hey ashland.. You say your a madden expert. Do you like the new QB Vision in 2006. I personally dont like it and hope they remove it next year. Do you play online. If you want to lose a game jump online. Im not saying that you couldnt actually beat them. But there is so many cheaters and glitchers in madden it makes it virtually impossible to win unless you only play with your buds or people you know..

I am a NCAA March Madness expert. I was ranked #1 onliine (ps2) for two years in a row. I used Wymoing Cowboys as well. North Caroline fanboys couldnt stand it when I would spank them with the cowboys. I started their two big centers. Each with 90 ratings or higher and massive shot blockers. A small forward that was 94 on his shot and powerforward that had dunk rating of 90 and block of 90. THen my pg was a 92 on defense and 80 on 3s. Funny thing is everyone laughed when I picked them. But they always left with a butt whipping.
I actually do like the QB vision on '06. It finally gave the defense a definitive edge they've lacked for years. The offense had gotten out of control. They had so many more significant adjustments to make to set up a successful play. It is very difficult to operate the QB vision but eventually you do get a good feeling for it. The biggest complaint I have is that it is on R2.... a bad button for the QB vision. It makes it rather difficult to check down to an R1 receiver. Also, if you hit R2 wanting to switch and don't, and release it, it causes a pumpfake which has never worked in my opinion. If they stick with QB vision in the future, I'd like to see a feature similar to old school Tecmo Bowl where tapping X would check off to each receiver.

One option I'd love added to Madden is the feature in (I believe) ESPN's 2K series football games. The feature first allows you to pick what you're defensive lineman are going to do, and then select what you're linebackers and defensive backs are going to do.

I'm pretty sure you can go into one of the settings or options and turn QB vision off if you'd like.

I'm aware of the rampant online cheating. It's very upsetting. I don't even play on there. I have a friend who does. I watched him play one game where literally when the ball was snapped his game would freeze til the play was over and then start working like nothing had happened. The only game I play online and really enjoy is Socom 2. I'm pretty good at it but not great.