Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Prestonsburg - Feb. 2
Breathitt beat the Blackcats by 14 last week in Jackson... Could go either way but I'll take the Bobcats by 5.
Breathitt Co.
The Blackcats took a beating at home from LCC. I look for them to win against SF but I don't know if they will beat Breathitt Co. I'll pick BC by 8.
The Bobcats of Breathitt Co. roll into Prestonsburg tonight on homecoming night for the Blackcats. While no win is disappointing, if you had to mark one down as disappointing, it would be the win P-burg comes in on against South Floyd last night while the Bobcats come in on a two game losing streak. The Bobcats defeated the Blackcats 70-56 @ Breathitt Co. back on the 23rd of January but the settings have changed. Can the 8-10 Bobcats recover from their skid or will the 7-12 Blackcats hold down homecourt on Homecoming night? Let's hear everyone's thoughts. My opinion, Breathitt Co. comes out victorious in a game that'll be a lot closer than their previous meeting.
I think the Cats will come out fired up on homecoming night and want this one pretty bad after the way they played at Breathitt. Pburg by 6.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I think the Cats will come out fired up on homecoming night and want this one pretty bad after the way they played at Breathitt. Pburg by 6.

Yes, the Blackcats will come out fired up for Homecoming and I was taking that into account when I made my prediction. Recent Prestonsburg teams have always had problems with coming out fired up and staying in control of themselves. Often their intensity leads to eratic play and many forced shots and passes. I would rather see the Cats come out more calm, poised, anmd focused than fired up and ready to kick some ........, well, you know. That's not very likely though. However, I do agree with you in the fact that Prestonsburg will play better than they did at Breathitt because they're upset with themselves with the way they played over there.
I'm changing my prediction and taking my Blackcats by 11... I think that they will get Stephens involved early and let him do his job down low, but Nat is go to stay out of foul trouble for this to be possible. Hall, Clark, Tackett, and Burchett are going to have to play better tonight if they want to win though.

GO BLACKCATS!