Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS Football? RUMOR
I heard a rumor that the infamous JBS Crusaders would have a 1a football team next season...and that they already have 2 guys from new zealand coming to play for them? Is there ANY truth to this??
that would be un real. if its true i would like to know as well
Wow, I would really like to know if this is true. Could be interesting.
Wow
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I heard a rumor that the infamous JBS Crusaders would have a 1a football team next season...and that they already have 2 guys from new zealand coming to play for them? Is there ANY truth to this??

:lmao:
NO WAY. JBS is basically tied into with ALC and ALC is not allow to have a football because some woman that donates a lot of $$$ to the school for them not to have a football team because her son got killed playing the game so im pretty sure JBS wont be having a football team next year.
MVP2 Wrote:NO WAY. JBS is basically tied into with ALC and ALC is not allow to have a football because some woman that donates a lot of $$$ to the school for them not to have a football team because her son got killed playing the game so im pretty sure JBS wont be having a football team next year.

Besides they have only about 30 boys in high school and some can't or will not play football.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I heard a rumor that the infamous JBS Crusaders would have a 1a football team next season...and that they already have 2 guys from new zealand coming to play for them? Is there ANY truth to this??

:lmao: i would love 2 see that!
A job opening for Earvin maybe
maybe it's actually "soccer" .... it's called "football" in other places... maybe someone just misunderstood.
LMAO that would be hilarious!
i think if kids from jbs wanted to play football, they should be able to play for knott county or something. i think people from cordia can, so why not jbs
bac2369 Wrote:i think if kids from jbs wanted to play football, they should be able to play for knott county or something. i think people from cordia can, so why not jbs

JBS is a prative school and not in the Knott Co school system thats why they cant play for KCC. Cordia students are not allow to play for KCC either but im not really sure why not.
i know a boy who went to cordia a few years ago and he got to play for kcc in football

I have to go change now!!!Smile Smile
Really if they wanted to have a team, they would and could. Theres nothing wrong with soccer either its a fun game. People who talk bad about it don't have the guts to run that much.
MVP2 Wrote:NO WAY. JBS is basically tied into with ALC and ALC is not allow to have a football because some woman that donates a lot of $$$ to the school for them not to have a football team because her son got killed playing the game so im pretty sure JBS wont be having a football team next year.
This is the truth, plus you have to look at who is running the show here. Basketball is the number one priority for both JBS and ALC...as long as they hsave a basketball team there they really dont care if theres another sport. Personally, I would love to see JBS and ALC get a football team.
Pink Flamingo Wrote:This is the truth, plus you have to look at who is running the show here. Basketball is the number one priority for both JBS and ALC...as long as they hsave a basketball team there they really dont care if theres another sport. Personally, I would love to see JBS and ALC get a football team.

That would be something.
Best I can find out New Zealand plays Australian Rule football. More similar to rugby than American Football. However they do play soccer.

There is no room on campus to build a playing field unless they buy some additional land or blast a mountain top.

As for Alice Lloyd starting a football team. This could be very very expensive. Just ask Pikeville College. Sources tell me the Pikeville College football program is quite a drain on their budget.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Best I can find out New Zealand plays Australian Rule football. More similar to rugby than American Football. However they do play soccer.

There is no room on campus to build a playing field unless they buy some additional land or blast a mountain top.

As for Alice Lloyd starting a football team. This could be very very expensive. Just ask Pikeville College. Sources tell me that the Pikevill College football program is quite a drain on their budget.

And the problems ALC is having now they could not afford it.
JBS is being nice and not going to because they already beat up on everyone in basketball.
i could see a soccer team with new zeland players but by no means football lol...unless they kick lol
I am seeing no other truth to this....done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]