Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your Top 5 Teams for next season in the 15th.
1.Paintsville
South Floyd
Shelby Valley
Magoffin Co.
Johnson Central
I know Paintsville should be the favorite with all of their players returning and a third team all stater in Landon Slone. But the rest of the teams are pretty much even. Who are your picks for the top 5 next season?
Magoffin County?

Who do they return?
Paintsville
Valley
Johnson Central
Belfry
Pike Central

no particular order besides P-Ville prob #1
1. Paintsville
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Sheldon Clark
5. East Ridge

All 5 of these seem to have some returning players that can mix things up, and give their teams some wins.
pikeville numero uno
Paintsville
South Floyd
Prestonsburg
Johnson Central
Pike Central
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Paintsville
South Floyd
Prestonsburg
Johnson Central
Pike Central
Good list.
Who's Pike Central got next year?
East Ridge is once again losing some key players so hopefully the younger guys can step it up and try to bring the heat as next year's seniors.

Paintsville
Sheldon Clark
Johnson Central
Pike Central
Pikeville
1. Paintsville
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Sheldon Clark
5. Pike Central
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:pikeville numero uno

haha i wish and hope you are right but i doubt it
mine is
Paintsville
Sheldon Clark
Johnson Central
Valley
Pikeville/Pike Central
in no particular order but Paintsville #1 and Pikeville or Pike Central at the 5 spot
1.SF
2.Paintsville
3.JC
4.SC
5.P-Burg
Paintsville
South Floyd
Pikeville
Pike Central
Betsy Layne

No particular order
[quote=""Dominic""]Paintsville
South Floyd
Pikeville
Pike Central
Betsy Layne

No particular order[/quote

Betsy Layne??? LOL
Who are going to be the surprise teams for next season, my team would be Magoffin, if they are not a surpise team they will definatley be most improved, it is hard to be worse than winning just 3 games.
I also think Magoffin County will be much improved from last year. The 57th is going to have some great games next year with the addition of Lawrence County.
Yes Betsy Layne Raider they have Patrick Stapleton, Brandon Thacker, Brandon Kidd, Derek Case, Colbret Craft, Trai Witt, and Tyler Hamilton. They will be good.
For all those Raiders, like it or not, Betsy Layne will be a top 5 team in the Region next year.

1. Johnson Central
2. Pike Central
3. Betsy Layne
4. Paintsville
5. Sheldon Clark

In no particular order.
Some of you are underestimating the talent pool at Shelby Valley..They may have lost 3 starters, but they will always be a top 5 team in the region....

Their JV team was great last year, and the freshmen team only lost once...Virgie Middle School won state and Dorton finished 5th....
1.Paintsville
2.Shelby Valley
3.JCHS
4.Pike Central
5.South Floyd
There's no question about who is the favorite going into the 15th next year. After the performance the young Tigers put on in their last game against Shelby Valley, and their other heartbreaker in the finals of the 57th to J.C.H.S., I would have to say they will be out for revenge in the upcoming year. My guess is No Mercy on the rest of the teams.

1. Paintsville
2. Shelby Valley
3. South Floyd
4. Johnson Central
5. Pike Central
No way is South Floyd a top five team next year.They lost three starters from a team that was lucky to win ten games last year. It could be a long year at Hi Hat.
ah come on Wyatt.. ya never know.
1. Paintsville
2. JC
3. SC
4. P-burg
5. Shelby Valley
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Paintsville
South Floyd
Prestonsburg
Johnson Central
Pike Central

I think that this list is pretty accurate.

Shelby Valley will not have their starters returning.
East Ridge will lose their Fab 5.

I think that the first listed teams will be big because of not loosing alot of their strength whereas Valley and East Ridge almost have to start from scratch.
Pikeville will be the biggest surprise next year you heard it here first..
i thought P burg was losing a lot.
will the Honaker twins by stepping up and bringing some A game to shock everyone NoWeakness?
"thetribe" Wrote:Shelby Valley will not have their starters returning.
East Ridge will lose their Fab 5.

I think that the first listed teams will be big because of not loosing alot of their strength whereas Valley and East Ridge almost have to start from scratch.

Shelby Valley loses 3 starters which were all great, but the talent pool there is so deep that they should always be a top 5 team...

That's funny..I didn't know East Ridge had a fab 5? Smile
I want to know why everyone thinks P.C. will be a top 5 team in the region next year.. Who do they return other than brad lowe??? I think they are losing too much to be a top 5 team.
"thetribe" Wrote:will the Honaker twins by stepping up and bringing some A game to shock everyone NoWeakness?

The Honakers and Bartley will be the key to stepping up.