Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville v.s Louisville Holy Cross
First game of all a state Thursday morning; thoughts.

GO TIGERS
I think they are currently 14-3 with a win over Allen Central 66-59 and a win over Belfry 74-60. Should be a good match up for the Tigers. I'll take the Tigers by 8.
Go Tigers. Represent Eastern Kentucky well.
I saw Holy Cross play this year and Paintsville is much better then them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville.
Ill take Paintsville by 10.
Tigers by 9
Paintsville by 16.
Paintsville should win this one by around 8-10 if they can stay out of foul trouble.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville better not try and run with Holy Cross, because they have a deep bench. Not saying that Paintsville cant run with them and beat them, but all im saying is this team can run the ball pretty well. Good Luck Tigers
villefan Wrote:I think they are currently 14-3 with a win over Allen Central 66-59 and a win over Belfry 74-60. Should be a good match up for the Tigers. I'll take the Tigers by 8.

Unless Holy Cross was missing key players when they played at Belfry in December- Paintstville should win. Allen Central shot themselves in the foot against Holy Cross and gave up a 5 point lead with less than 4 mintues to play. Unforced turnovers and horse shots gave AC the L in this game.
I like the Tigers in this one. Paintsville by 6
I look for the tigers to win and play another game in the all A. good lcuk tigers.

tigers win by 15
Paintsville by 10
Agree with Gotcha statements earlier, Holy Cross was a beatable team at Belfry.
Look for Paintsville to make a strong run towards the title.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Agree with Gotcha statements earlier, Holy Cross was a beatable team at Belfry.
Look for Paintsville to make a strong run towards the title.

To make a good run they need to step up the "D" and Rebound the ball. I think if they do this they should have no trouble on makeing a solid run for the title.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paintsville...good luck tigers....
good luck paintsville..
Paintsville.
Good Luck Tigers! Won't be ale to make this one. But, i will have an earpiece in for sure. Good Luck and remember what got you there.
T-I-G-E-R-S !
Paintsville by 10+ if they play like they can!!
If Paintsville is hitting, then they will be tough for any team down in Richmond to stop. For this one though, I'll take the TIGERS by 15.
Louisville Holy Cross is a pretty good team. Paintsville will have to stay sharp on all parts of their game to win this one.
Good luck, Paintsville. Represent EKY!!!!
PAINTSVILLE
Good luck TIGERS, bring home the Title.
I hope the Tigers play their best every game a show how good they truely are!
I havent seen Holy Cross play this year. But in my opinion, I think Paintsville has the talent to play with about anyone this year. They showed Saturday night that they have enough heart and determination to come back when it looked to almost everyone they are out. I do have a question though, is the All A championship the only one that BMR hasnt captured yet?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I havent seen Holy Cross play this year. But in my opinion, I think Paintsville has the talent to play with about anyone this year. They showed Saturday night that they have enough heart and determination to come back when it looked to almost everyone they are out. I do have a question though, is the All A championship the only one that BMR hasnt captured yet?
Yes that is true. The 96 State Champs were Runer ups in the All A that season.