Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coty Roberts committs to KCU
Well, Lawrence County Fullback Coty Roberts has chosen to play his ball at KCU,Roberts was a 2 time all area performer, and accumlated for 2,000 total yards in his junior and senior season at LC, Now KCU has landed two of LC kids in Roberts and Waller :letsparty
Were either of these guys thinking of going to Campbellsville? I met two guys from Lawrence County on a recruiting visit to Campbellsville during the season but I can't remember who they were. Anyway, congratulations:rockon:
Congrats to Coty! I'm so excited that he and Acie are both going to be playing at KCU. I think they both have a chance to play there and I'm excited that they both will be playing close enough that their families and friends will be able to see them. Most of all I'm proud of them for setting themselves up for the opportunity to get a college degree!
Congrats Roberts!
Well it looks like I just became a new KCU fan . I hope they get thier field built pretty quick because I plan on going and watching these young men play ball. I am very proud of both of you guys . Now go out their and make us proud . :Clap:
Dawg Family Wrote:Well it looks like I just became a new KCU fan . I hope they get thier field built pretty quick because I plan on going and watching these young men play ball. I am very proud of both of you guys . Now go out their and make us proud . :Clap:

From what I've heard they will be opening up the season on the new field in the upcoming season.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Were either of these guys thinking of going to Campbellsville? I met two guys from Lawrence County on a recruiting visit to Campbellsville during the season but I can't remember who they were. Anyway, congratulations:rockon:

Yea if I am not mistaken they made a visit there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats Cotesworth
KCU has picked up some great talent in the past two years. I know for a fact that they have been trying to contact Johnson and Tackett from Pikeville College. Both had great highshcool careers as linebackers at Johnson Central. If KCU continues to recruit these types of players they will be a competitive team in a couple of years.
RedGreen Wrote:I know for a fact that they have been trying to contact Johnson and Tackett from Pikeville College.

Is this not illegal to try to steal kids from another institution?
Capt. DH Wrote:Is this not illegal to try to steal kids from another institution?

Yes but I talked to a couple of KCU coaches and they told me that Pikeville started recruiting the JC boys after they had already signed or committed to KCU or something like that, but he did tell Pikeville was really bad for it
Way to go Willis Russell Cotesworth!! He will be a major asset to the team.