Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers '08
well they were going to play lcc but i guess they thought about it and well lets just now they are not now.
I am likeing what I am seeing this off season, Coach Kinner really seems to have these kids working hard. Also i see there is alot more coming out this season
I wish Kinner the best but I heard they only had 10 in the weightroom right now. Is there any truth to that?
d10n Wrote:well they were going to play lcc but i guess they thought about it and well lets just now they are not now.

why would they do that? what have you all proved? NOTHING
dfblackcat53 Wrote:why would they do that? what have you all proved? NOTHING

And your team has? What has the pburg proven the past six years? I'm know Lcc fan but they've done a pretty good job building there program from scratch.
Now back to the thread topic. I see a playoff berth for Paintsville but a sub 500 record.
Don Carlo Wrote:And your team has? What has the pburg proven the past six years? I'm know Lcc fan but they've done a pretty good job building there program from scratch.
Now back to the thread topic. I see a playoff berth for Paintsville but a sub 500 record.

When in that post did i say that we have? Im just saying that he has nothing to be cocky about now. I know my teams gonna be pretty darn good this year, but i dont come on here and run my mouth about it. We know you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:When in that post did i say that we have? Im just saying that he has nothing to be cocky about now. I know my teams gonna be pretty darn good this year, but i dont come on here and run my mouth about it. We know you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

I just don't see where he was being cocky. What he said was the truth but you had to add your little comment that has nothing to do with the thread topic. Bottom line is you come on here and bash Letcher Central in a Paintsville thread.
I look for the Tigers to be down from last year, but to surprise some teams. It will take Kinner some time to get the Tigers back to where they need to be. There is talent at Paintsville, but there has been a lot of coaching changes and graduation losses over the past few years. It will take a little time to fill the gaps.