Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Strait - Rupp Arena - Feb. 29
Ordered my tickets this mornin when they went on sale to the public. George Striat has been my favorite since I was a lil kid, was the the first CD I ever owned. NO WAY I was gonna miss a chance at seein him live.

Anybody else goin?
Didn't know anything about it, but if I could get some great seats I would love to go!!!
Strait is my fav all time. Heck....I even liked Pure Country and that movie sucked!!! LMAO!
My parents are going! I'd like to go too
Thanks for telling us Redneck, me and my friends may go.
I have seen him live twice and I must say, he puts on a great show! He is alot like Alan Jackson's concert! He will grab a bar stool and just sit and pluck for hours! George Strait is country music!
The Guru Wrote:Didn't know anything about it, but if I could get some great seats I would love to go!!!
Strait is my fav all time. Heck....I even liked Pure Country and that movie sucked!!! LMAO!

We got lower arena, Section 26. I'm still kickin myself in the *** for not joinin the fan club last week so I coulda ordered em Friday before they went on sale to the public. But it's gonna be a great show, got good seats and Little Big Town is gonna there too.
My daughter and I have tickets for the Charleston (WV) show
Id like to get a few tickets.
My sister and I are going.Got our tickets as soon as they went on sale.Gonna leave the kids and hubbys home!Can't wait!See you all there!
Four days before this event, I will be at rupp for Linkin Park.
It's almost here, can't wait, stoked outta my gord...
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Four days before this event, I will be at rupp for Linkin Park.

I saw Linkin Park back on March 1, 2004 at Rupp. They were there with Story of The Year, Hoobastank, and POD. Put on a great show I thought.
I'm pumped, I can't wait till Friday. Gotta start closet searchin' at the house to find the tightest pair of jeans I can come up with...hahaha
dont forget the cowboy hats
got mine primed and ready