Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps and Betsy Layne 1/15/08
Who won this game? Or was it even played? I'm out of town, and haven't talked to anyone back home. JW the score if anything on this game, which was supposed to have been played yesterday!
The game was canceled for some reason
myhero#5 Wrote:The game was canceled for some reason

I heard it was due to the Girls All A.
Ohh Ok. Thank You! I had been looking on KHSAA for the score then on here, and I was wondering what happened. I believe its safe to say that it got canceled. Too many BL students with BGR accounts to not post some score on here of the game. But thanks again!
Smile It was actually cancelled because Phelps couldn't contain BL's awesomeness.
how funny can u be lanchpad4 it was due to the All A besides we beat BL by 20 last time we played them so there u go :ChairHit:
I know things are looking up for the bobcats. Looks like a whole new team!!!!! Bobcats win region, calling it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:I know things are looking up for the bobcats. Looks like a whole new team!!!!! Bobcats win region, calling it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dontthink They now have a serious chance at winning the 58th district, but I don't know about the region.
I believe Betsy Layne is a team to reckon with now. Could be dangerous come tourny time, once Hall gets Newman back into the flow of things!
launchpad4 Wrote:Smile It was actually cancelled because Phelps couldn't contain BL's awesomeness.

It's comments like this one that will give the opposing team some fuel..... I would be careful of what I post if I were you. :p

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]