• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-104 Johnson Central-75
Final

Landon with 38pts.
Grimm with 25pts. i think
WOW!!!

Congrats Tigers!

Getting payback from football season.
Looks like the Tigers are turning it on at the right time with the ALL A comin up next wk...The tournament is looking even better..
Wow!!! What's up with JC defense???
Final Stats

Slone-35
VanHoose-17
Grim-25
Bundy-8
Murry-15
Pack-1
Reynolds-3
63% shooting
35 rebounds
11 steals
21 assists
8 TO's

Blankenship-13
Conley-9
Welch-20
Crum-7
Parker-12
Dale-8
Whitaker-2
Stacey-2
Smith-2
44% shooting
37 Reb.
4 Steals
9 assists
Congrats Tigers
Welch had a great game tonight for JC and Parker did a good job coming off the bench. All the Tigers played well. The only thing negative you can say about the game tonight was the 3rd quarter play by the Tigers and their free throw shooting. They probably missed 12 free throws in the game. Congrats to the Tigers.
The tigers played great defense tonight, especially in the 1st quarter (JC was held to just 10 points).

Congrats Tigers
I think Slone was unconcious from the floor in the first half. Grimm might not be the biggest player in the District/ Region but I'd hate to have to guard him in the paint. He knows every bounce those backboards have. Vanhoose was pretty much left open for at least 12 of the 17 points.
Not suprised at all. Congrats Tigers!!!
Congrats Tigers
Congrats Tigers. Shot lights out tonight. keep your heads up JC.
Paintsville played very unselfish tonight and looked very sharp! This is the TEAM we have been waiting on!
OffTheHook Wrote:Congrats Tigers. Shot lights out tonight. keep your heads up JC.
Looked like target practice!
Slone is just lighting it up. not only one of the leading scorer's in state yet, leads the state in field goal percentage.
Wow! Paintsville laid a thrashing on JC tonight. IMO Paintsville may be the team to beat in the 15th all a because of the way they are playing at the moment. Just my opinion!
This was just a total dominate performance by Paintsville. Landon was just deadly from everywhere on the court, Grimm and J.D. and Murray had great games as well. Congrats to the Tigers on the win.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Slone is just lighting it up. not only one of the leading scorer's in state yet, leads the state in field goal percentage.
Which is usually reserved for a center shooting from around 4 feet and in!!!
-STAT- Wrote:This was just a total dominate performance by Paintsville. Landon was just deadly from everywhere on the court, Grimm and J.D. and Murray had great games as well. Congrats to the Tigers on the win.
bundy had to have had close to a dozen assists or more as well!
The Guru Wrote:bundy had to have had close to a dozen assists or more as well!

Yes he did he had a ton of dimes and a very nice reverse layup as well. All around great performance by the Tigers.
congrats tigers!!
not only was it a great game, but Paintsville's fan section was CRAZY!!
Trackstar. Wrote:congrats tigers!!
not only was it a great game, but Paintsville's fan section was CRAZY!!
I was impressed with the fan section as well tonight!!! Kicked butt there as well!
This was a great game for the Tigers. They are playing great ball. IMO tigers are the team to beat if they keep playing like this.
Was a nice clean sweep for the Tigers tonight. Also a 10 pt victory over the JV. Congrats to both teams
TheFan3 Wrote:This was a great game for the Tigers. They are playing great ball. IMO tigers are the team to beat if they keep playing like this.

**EDITED ABOVE POST**
Unbelievable rivalary between these two teams. Best in the region IMO. Next best would be Pikeville & Pike Central
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Unbelievable rivalary between these two teams. Best in the region IMO. Next best would be Pikeville & Pike Central

I dont know about that...But that is a good rivalry between the pikeville schools..
Good job Paintsville
I listened to parts of it and it sounds like Paintsville played awesome, and judgin by the score they did, especially Landon.

IDK who the guy is that calls the games on WSIP with Spike but he don't need to be. I would be embarassed if I was Spike. He don't seem to know too much about basketball. IDK what happened between Grimm and Whitaker, all spike said was they got tangled up and Grimmy got a T. That guy got all mad and said, "I disagree, Grimm should have been ejected."
It was ****** and ****** on the set tonight, I don't think Spike was there. ****** was the main guy and ******* was the one that made that comment. I talked to someone at the game and he said that he though that Shane shoved him but that was it.